It’s been 14 Days

Derrickr411

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have a feeling she purposefully not posting after the recent backlash to "her" tweets and posts about nascar, monster etc., followed by the "haters" post.

We here felt that she was doing a lot of responding to criticism, something she never really did but also hasn't really been able to do unless it benefit the Britney brand, and it was only helping tabloid fodder that she wasnt well, and her converts tried to use this against her and she turned into it. We know she's had some access to her posts, but also that other members of her team do too.

I mean come on, the day of the planned hearing about money related issues, and she's bragging about the cost of her shoes? This isnt new news.

Personally, I find it so strange that she's went radio silent, and I'd very much hope it's her standing her ground.

6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So I have a feeling she purposefully not posting after the recent backlash to "her" tweets and posts about nascar, monster etc., followed by the "haters" post.

We here felt that she was doing a lot of responding to criticism, something she never really did but also hasn't really been able to do unless it benefit the Britney brand, and it was only helping tabloid fodder that she wasnt well, and her converts tried to use this against her and she turned into it. We know she's had some access to her posts, but also that other members of her team do too.

I mean come on, the day of the planned hearing about money related issues, and she's bragging about the cost of her shoes? This isnt new news.

Personally, I find it so strange that she's went radio silent, and I'd very much hope it's her standing her ground.

I think they confiscated her phone, I don't think she went radio silent willingly

Archived