Hey Britney fans - Our Britney Review

ToxicLuver23

Hey everybody, it's been a while since I posted. I know there's not much going on at the moment, and it may even be a boring time to be a Britney fan, cause of Britney on her hiatus and all, and the whole #FreeBritney movement, from the last few months, but I've been lurking around here, despite me not really making threads and comments lately. In fact, some of ya'll probably don't even remember me. :joanne: 

But.... I just wanted to share this video with my fellow Britney fans here, of Me and a friend doing our very first Britney track by track album review together. This friend of mine, from Kentucky, and I have started fairly recently doing album reviews on her channel. She's a small youtuber, and has 2 channels, one for breaking news videos, and one for live streaming, she usually streams a few nights a week, but every Thursday or Friday, and Sunday, we do album reviews for some of our favorite artists, no matter how old or new an album is. We enjoy doing these streams together. :makeitrain:

But long story short, I got her to agree to start doing Britney Spears album reviews, and we're planning on reviewing all of Britney's studio albums, over the next few months. As of right now, we plan on reviewing 2 Britney albums a month. :pumped: She's more into country music, but loves some pop artists as well, like Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez for example, and she's not like a huge Britney fan like I am, but she really enjoyed listening to Britney's first album, and loved it! :ohnoney:So I wanted to share our first Britney review with you guys, and let you all know, since there's not much going on at the moment, if you want something to watch and enjoy that's Britney related, since Britney's not doing much at the moment, besides posting cute things on Instagram, maybe you could check out my friend and I's videos up on her channel on YouTube. :yaknow::tbh:  We plan on reviewing Britney's second album "Oops! I Did It Again!" on August 30th. :sendinglove:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived