New movie?

Hannah

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

He met Britney during Slumber Party by doing these gigs. Please don’t get crazy.

Is K-Fed working?

Ask yourselves these questions before going off.

Sure jan:janet:

He didnt even make the trailer. Im not sure what "gigs" youre talking about :byetina:

I don't get the shade.

People don't just suddenly get A list roles. He's starting at the bottom and working his way up which is respectable. Regardless of whether he's a lead or an extra, he should be allowed to be proud and excited to have landed any kind of work in a bigger film.

He's doing more than all of y'all... :whatitellu:

Let’s see,instead of not working and taking money from britney (Kevin i’m looking at you) he is actually trying to get his own money by acting,merch etc.He could have easily just do nothing and take money from Britney but he is trying to create a career for himself and work (*****).So before y’all judge him just remember the other boyfriends that Britney had.:mcwave:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, xkhingx said:

Let’s see,instead of not working and taking money from britney (Kevin i’m looking at you) he is actually trying to get his own money by acting,merch etc.He could have easily just do nothing and take money from Britney but he is trying to create a career for himself and work (*****).So before y’all judge him just remember the other boyfriends that Britney had.:mcwave:

Which was the same thing Kfed did back then. Did you not forget his many media appearances, doing cameo appearances, trying to make his rap career happen, he did red carpet with her too. Chaotic was basically just like 2000’s Instagram. Sam is getting jobs because of his association with Britney, something he didn’t before. 

And also, who are you to judge her other boyfriends? Adnan betrayed his friends and was siding with Britney. He protected her from the paps and despite all of them booing at him and saying how he should sympathize with them since he’s a pap too but we kept seeing him cradle her in his arms and using his jacket cover her so they can’t take her picture. Why else would she sing “hey baby you’re so unusual, didn’t anyone tell you you’re supposed to break my heart I expect you to so why haven’t you?”  Also he still hasn’t sold her out.

Not to mention, Charlie has came from a wealthy family and is successful in his own right before meeting her. JT despite being an *******, is the only person that truly loved her for who she is because he knew her before she became famous none of her other future boyfriends can say that. So stop making this Sam guy like some valiant knight in shining armor when really he’s just a glorified *** doll for Britney to keep her warm at night. If he was ugly you guys would have a different opinion.

11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Which was the same thing Kfed did back then. Did you not forget his many media appearances, doing cameo appearances, trying to make his rap career happen, he did red carpet with her too. Chaotic was basically just like 2000’s Instagram. Sam is getting jobs because of his association with Britney, something he didn’t before. 

And also, who are you to judge her other boyfriends? Adnan betrayed his friends and was siding with Britney. He protected her from the paps and despite all of them booing at him and saying how he should sympathize with them since he’s a pap too but we kept seeing him cradle her in his arms and using his jacket cover her so they can’t take her picture. Why else would she sing “hey baby you’re so unusual, didn’t anyone tell you you’re supposed to break my heart I expect you to so why haven’t you?”  Also he still hasn’t sold her out.

Not to mention, Charlie has came from a wealthy family and is successful in his own right before meeting her. JT despite being an *******, is the only person that truly loved her for who she is because he knew her before she became famous none of her other future boyfriends can say that. So stop making this Sam guy like some valiant knight in shining armor when really he’s just a glorified *** doll for Britney to keep her warm at night. If he was ugly you guys would have a different opinion.

K-fed ignored Britney and focused on his career.Sam spends countless days with Britney and he managed to balance things out

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

K-fed ignored Britney and focused on his career.Sam spends countless days with Britney and he managed to balance things out

They spent a lot of time early in their relationship, the proof is the tv show documenting their time together. Sam is still early in the relationship so how do you know he would do the same? I find it funny you are making excuses when both kfed and Sam are the same. Aren’t they both struggling talent that happened meet Britney and all of a sudden the whole world knows them and oh, both have careers that require them to be on camera. Oh Sam doesn’t care about his career unlike Kfed who used her to get famous...I’m sorry but isn’t Sam doing the exact same thing? Do you think people would care to take his photograph if he were to walk down that red carpet at the premiere alone? They would assume he was working at the event or security.

22 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

They spent a lot of time early in their relationship, the proof is the tv show documenting their time together. Sam is still early in the relationship so how do you know he would do the same? I find it funny you are making excuses when both kfed and Sam are the same. Aren’t they both struggling talent that happened meet Britney and all of a sudden the whole world knows them and oh, both have careers that require them to be on camera. Oh Sam doesn’t care about his career unlike Kfed who used her to get famous...I’m sorry but isn’t Sam doing the exact same thing? Do you think people would care to take his photograph if he were to walk down that red carpet at the premiere alone? They would assume he was working at the event or security.

Sam and Britney are together for 3 years now, Kevin after such a time he was divorced already... 

Kevin hadn't any daily job in the time of his relationship with Britney, he was all the time with her and the only "carrer" he had that time was to be her husband and this one album he made with the song "Crazy" that Britney sang on. 

Sam works daily as a fitness instructor, models and act in the movies. He is active and positive attitude person. He always keep focus on his work and make videos with motivation for others. 

Of course he got famous because of his relationships but he doesn't talk about it all the time and he works daily when Kevin was jobless in fact. 

I cant at people saying K-Fed wasn't working :smokney: He had a career just as much as Sam when he was dating Brit.

Sam is using Britney the same way K-Fed was, AKA just for clout. People just give Sam a pass cause he's hot. I wouldnt be surprised if he was the one who convinced britney to go to the once upon a time in hollywood premiere just so he could get that pic on his gram. :mariahstare:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Sam and Britney are together for 3 years now, Kevin after such a time he was divorced already... 

Kevin hadn't any daily job in the time of his relationship with Britney, he was all the time with her and the only "carrer" he had that time was to be her husband and this one album he made with the song "Crazy" that Britney sang on. 

Sam works daily as a fitness instructor, models and act in the movies. He is active and positive attitude person. He always keep focus on his work and make videos with motivation for others. 

Of course he got famous because of his relationships but he doesn't talk about it all the time and he works daily when Kevin was jobless in fact. 

Oh now he’s an actor :surething:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Tells you how real of a fan you are. They met while he was her back up dancer...not to mention he danced for JT. The guy had a job. The more you talk the more stupid you sound. He was a back up dancer that wanted to become more famous...wasn’t Sam modeling Halloween costumes? His biggest job before he met Britney was in Fifth Harmony’s Work video and look what you know they are managed by Larry Rudolph and wow look how he managed to get on to Britney’s video right after but oh no it can’t be a coincidence, he’s too handsome to make shady deals to get ahead. Cuz that’s what all ladies said about Ted Bundy. Let Tyra school you 

Archived