New movie?

Hannah

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hannah said:

I cant at people saying K-Fed wasn't working :smokney: He had a career just as much as Sam when he was dating Brit.

Sam is using Britney the same way K-Fed was, AKA just for clout. People just give Sam a pass cause he's hot. I wouldnt be surprised if he was the one who convinced britney to go to the once upon a time in hollywood premiere just so he could get that pic on his gram. :mariahstare:

Did  K-Fed go on with his career after he tasted Britney's money?

No.

Sam is still with Britney despite her not having any control over her money. and I don't see them going to fancy restaurants or spend money on luxury items. I'm sure she can't even afford buying him flowers without asking her father for money :overwhelm:

And you're saying Sam is using Britney for clout as if that's not the case for 90% of Hollywood couples. She is not a kid, if she is still acting comfortable and feel loved around him, then she knows what's up.

Here's a concept:  Sam is attracted to Britney and finds her beautiful, funny and kind.  That's very believable in my opinion.  We don't know for certain how he truly came into her life, but at this point I don't really care.  I was hung up on that for awhile, but not anymore. She's very happy with him and he's been supportive.  To my knowledge he's not said anything negative about her.  He also seems ambitious and extremely positive.  Of course he's going to benefit in some ways from his association with Britney, as would any guy dating her.  However, I suspect he would've received the opportunities he's had thus far even if he'd never met her, simply through his effort and discipline. 

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Tells you how real of a fan you are. They met while he was her back up dancer...not to mention he danced for JT. The guy had a job. The more you talk the more stupid you sound. He was a back up dancer that wanted to become more famous...wasn’t Sam modeling Halloween costumes? His biggest job before he met Britney was in Fifth Harmony’s Work video and look what you know they are managed by Larry Rudolph and wow look how he managed to get on to Britney’s video right after but oh no it can’t be a coincidence, he’s too handsome to make shady deals to get ahead. Cuz that’s what all ladies said about Ted Bundy. Let Tyra school you 

Yeah I know that Kevin was Britney's dancer prio to their relationship but the thing is that he stopped to develop in this way once he got with Britney and then the only one job he had was being a husband and father of Britney's kind. He only wanted to start a career as a rapper with Britneys help. But basically once he got with Britney he stopped being a dancer. 

On the other hand Sam is daily busy with his job,didnt quite his job, develops himself as much as he can but come one he is not a A list celebrity neither actor. Now he is only better known. 

Other thing is his age he had not opportunity to achive more before being with Britney. He is just 25 and they are toghter for 3 years. But I am sure he could achieve as much he did even without Britney. 

And let's not forget Britney doesn't control her money so she can't share it with him. 

And the most important she seems happy with him competed to how she seemed with Jason or David or Charlie. 

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

They spent a lot of time early in their relationship, the proof is the tv show documenting their time together. Sam is still early in the relationship so how do you know he would do the same? I find it funny you are making excuses when both kfed and Sam are the same. Aren’t they both struggling talent that happened meet Britney and all of a sudden the whole world knows them and oh, both have careers that require them to be on camera. Oh Sam doesn’t care about his career unlike Kfed who used her to get famous...I’m sorry but isn’t Sam doing the exact same thing? Do you think people would care to take his photograph if he were to walk down that red carpet at the premiere alone? They would assume he was working at the event or security.

early in the relationship?They have been together for 3 years now sis,are u for real?

And can someone please kindly explain to Hesam that being an extra does not equal a “starring role”?  

The actual stars are listed on the movie poster. 

Also, how fitting of a movie title for him considering how he’s corroborated all Team C-ship’s lies.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, janeo701 said:

Here's a concept:  Sam is attracted to Britney and finds her beautiful, funny and kind.  That's very believable in my opinion.  We don't know for certain how he truly came into her life, but at this point I don't really care.  I was hung up on that for awhile, but not anymore. She's very happy with him and he's been supportive.  To my knowledge he's not said anything negative about her.  He also seems ambitious and extremely positive.  Of course he's going to benefit in some ways from his association with Britney, as would any guy dating her.  However, I suspect he would've received the opportunities he's had thus far even if he'd never met her, simply through his effort and discipline. 

The hypocrisy is real you don’t care yet you are writing an essay defending him and saying it’s okay to benefit off Britney. What work ethic does he have? My question to all the Sam lovers is if he wasn’t hot? Everyone criticizes all her ugly boyfriends but when she has a hot one, he’s perfect for her. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, xkhingx said:

early in the relationship?They have been together for 3 years now sis,are u for real?

Yeah as a hired boyfriend. I don’t count that as anything. It doesn’t matter what I say, you will pick and chose what favors you. I can’t believe everyone act like this is some real romance when ever since she’s been in the cship, her team has picked out her boyfriends. So doesn’t matter who he is, he is team b approved and they are shady people so why would you trust shady people picking out your boyfriend? She dated Jason for three years and even knew the guy before as friends yet look how that relationship turned out. 

I’m usually very positive  on here and very supportive of Britney but this is my two cents worth....

The positive....

I think it’s fantastic that Sam is making his own money and not free loading off of her like Kevin did. Sam is trying to be his own person and I respect that. 

The negative.... 

I believe once Sam achieves his goal(s)..... he will move on and be with someone more age “appropriate” leaving our  Princess heartbroken. They’re not at the same stages in  their lives. 

Sam is an “opportunist” and only using Britney to get ahead.  

I hope for the love of God Britney has learned from her past mistakes.

I want Britney to be happy but unfortunately I see the writing on the wall...... 

I don’t want to see Britney get hurt. She has suffered enough. 

On 8/18/2019 at 3:23 AM, puppylo16 said:

Yeah as a hired boyfriend. I don’t count that as anything. It doesn’t matter what I say, you will pick and chose what favors you. I can’t believe everyone act like this is some real romance when ever since she’s been in the cship, her team has picked out her boyfriends. So doesn’t matter who he is, he is team b approved and they are shady people so why would you trust shady people picking out your boyfriend? She dated Jason for three years and even knew the guy before as friends yet look how that relationship turned out. 

I don't think Team C-ship hired him to be her boyfriend, but I do think he's a dubious person. Not a fan of him at all.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Catalin said:

I don't think Team C-ship hired him to be her boyfriend, but I do think he's a jerk. Not a fan of him at all.

Given how much publicity he’s getting and how they like to keep things private, hence why she can’t chose her men, it seems very natural for them to hire someone since Jason, David, Charlie kinda served the same roles...maybe they aren’t paid up front or maybe they want something else, in this case for Sam to get a leg up in the industry ya know what I mean? It just doesn’t make sense that her team are neurotically controlling to the point she needs to have someone with her when just going to get coffee and them doing a search in Iggy’s house like Britney got time to sit and chill with Iggy over some rounds, so I believe he had to have made some deal in order for them to be okay with her dating him. I mean it’s so common in Hollywood to have fake relationships and usually it’s for publicity like how Kristen Stewart and Robert Patterson’s relationship was just to further sell their romance onscreen. So it works for team b because they get to sell this romance novel fantasy and he gets exposure so win win for both parties (including Britney because it’s better than a ********) I just know the attraction is more physical than emotional because we can’t know for sure if he is even her true type or if she would really pick him if she did have that freedom to do so. 

Archived