New Blind

justhanging

' The other side in a court hearing for next month has vowed to contest a losing opinion which means there would be a trial. I doubt we would publicly hear from the permanent A list "singer." '

This means this could drag out. A trial could be really long & draining for our girl :( :( :( 

Hope it doesn't go to trial ala the MJ 2005 trial. I remember how stressful and drawn out that was. 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/08/blind-item-1_9.html

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remember that CDAN has been wrong about MANY things, including Britney finding out that Sam is dishonest and was hired as an employee, etc. I still don’t believe that she was often drunk for months. This “blind” isn’t automatically insider truth.

And of course it’s very likely that users in her life will be unhappy and not want to let her go. I have always accepted this as a possibility. It simply doesn’t matter if Britney can prove herself to be competent over them. That’s up to her and her counsel, not me.

I see this story (which it probably is) as a non-issue. Don’t let users instill fear in you. Britney doesn’t look scared to me!

1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Just remember that CDAN has been wrong about MANY things, including Britney finding out that Sam is dishonest and was hired as an employee, etc. I still don’t believe that she was often drunk for months. This “blind” isn’t automatically insider truth.

And of course it’s very likely that users in her life will be unhappy and not want to let her go. I have always accepted this as a possibility. It simply doesn’t matter if Britney can prove herself to be competent over them. That’s up to her and her counsel, not me.

I see this story (which it probably is) as a non-issue. Don’t let users instill fear in you. Britney doesn’t look scared to me!

💯 This. Let's all be positive and send prayers to Brit. 🙏 She's got this

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

He was being accused of ********** and his whole existence was on the line... thats not comparable lmao.

That's totally true ...They are different cases.Michael was accused of ********** and Britney accuses her team and father of stealing her freedom and rights, among other things.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Just remember that CDAN has been wrong about MANY things, including Britney finding out that Sam is dishonest and was hired as an employee, etc. 

You really don’t think he’s an employee? :gerlwat:

Archived