Did Lady Gaga Low-Key Tease New Music In Her Haus Laboratories Beauty Brand Promo?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

lady-gaga-haus-labratories.jpg

This is not a drill.

LOOK UP! That’s my wig in orbit after watching Lady Gaga’s new promotional video for Haus Laboratories, the pop star’s beauty brand. Gaga serves fierce lewks alongside half-a-dozen edgy models rocking wild Haus makeup.

There’s so much to absorb here, but it’s important to note the commercial is soundtracked to production created by Bloodpop, Boys Noize and Tchami. Gaga is collaborating with Bloodpop on her sixth studio album, so this could very well be featured on the forthcoming record. Or, it was left on the cutting room floor and re-purposed for this advertisement. If this is what they chose to leave off the album, then we’re in for a real treat, because it hits hard.

“The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand,” Gaga says in the vid. “But that’s too bad. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but at Haus Laboratories, we say beauty is how you see yourself. Your glam. Your expression. Your artistry.” 

Gaga also penned a note on social media.

“I remember watching my mother put her makeup on every morning, basking in the glow of her power to put on her bravest face as the hard working woman she was,” she wrote on Instagram. “I then began to experiment with makeup as a way to make my dreams of being as strong as my mother become true. It was then that I invented Lady Gaga. I found the superhero within me by looking in the mirror and seeing who I wanted to be.”

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I forgot to mention this when writing a comment about this in the official Lady Gaga thread! :yesplease:

But, yes, I seriously hope that whatever the track playing in the background is will end up on LG6, because that is Kim Petras levels of pop perfection! :makeitrain:

I can't wait, I need my LG6 with that iconic Britney collaboration

Archived