Britney's digital marketing or social media team, let's discuss this

BSfemme

OK, y'all know Britney Spears right? f**king ICONIC PRINCESS OF POP right?

Well, how...how in the world...in 2019....where social mediamarketing is on the top of the tops of digital marketing business...how... is she not being trained on it?

I feel like her dad or lawyers told her: just post stuff on instagram, a lot of kids check instagram, start posting and make it seem like you doing ok sweetie go ahead.

BUT WTF?

do y'all know the WOOOORK behind a marketing strategy on social media? She f**king needs a team, where the F is her team? she needs assistance on Instagram and stop posting random silly stuff. Yes, she's just being herself...authenticity is important but come on, do you see other super stars like taylor swift, beyonce or jlo posting this silly stuff? it's obvious she doesn't invest time in working on her social media image, she justs literally "uses" it to post daily things but you have to curate your content and be assisted by a professional marketing team when using your social media accounts. she never posted this much before,  i think it's just part of the narrative of "she does have a phone!! you see? she's freeer than you think you seeee.....":ririshade2:

i'm sorry i can't. i work on digital marketing and i'm speechless at how a superstar like her is handling her instagram account. plus the fact she doesn't post stories or comments on her posts is f**king SUSPICIOUS. literally nobody cares or literally they want her to do this for whatever reason.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You shoud listen to Madonna's interview on iHeart Radio last week and shut up. Why is she supposed to do whatever the rest of the world is doing or wants her to do? Who cares if Beyonce or Taylor Swift use the social media different? Let her do whatever she wants to do. She's been on the industry for 2 decades already. She already did what other people wanted her to do. She can do whatever she feels like now. And get used to it. 

6 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

OMG who freaking cares how she uses her instagram? Does that even affect you at all? If you want her to use her social media accounts like Beyoncé or Taylor Swift do then go and stan them.

Exactly... it's so sad that people think everyone has to be the same.  I'm glad she's unique (even if she's not fully in control).

• 1 year later...

Archived