she sings BETTER than Britney Spears! you won't believe this

falka

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hannah said:

And she lied about being on opoid addiction. Disgusting. 

She did?  I thought she lied about getting clean from opioid addiction.

She also lied about having all these mental disorders to seem more relatable, but then later said she’s never even been diagnosed with anything. 

LYRICS

A us uting, I had the answers to everything. Abuah now an-oh, that aif doesn't al-ays lo... ah... ay.........yee.
Feels like I'm caught in the mi-ul. Alats when I feel elaaaas. I'm not a earl, not yet a oman.
All I need is time, a moment that is mine. Baah amen between.
I'm not a earl, there is no need to protect me. It's time that I, learn to face up to this oh...bah...oh.....yee.
I've seen so much more than you know ahhAAaaAAh so don't tell me to shut my eyes.
I'm not a girl, eh, not yet a woman. All I need is time, a moment that is mine all I'm in between.
I'm not a girl, but if you l-OOk at me ose-ly. You will see it in my ***, this door will always find her way.
Not a girl, I'M NOT A GIRL DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO BELIEVE. 
I'm just tryn to find the woman in me, yeah. OoohhooOHOohoHh all I need time ????? ??? ? ? ?? baBAAAHL I'm in, I'm in between.
I'm not a girl, not yet a womanah, uh naHahNohoOOnoh.
A moment that is mine, while I'm in between. H-I'm not a earl. NooooOoohh not yet a wohohman.
Top that baby

(Credit: Baffne in YouTube comments.)

:orangu::zoomzoom:

18 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Turned in my stan card when she bullied the avocado guy. She’s trash. 

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania britney spears gif chaotic about justin  I'll take Trish over Nikocado any day :letitburn:

sure, she wasn't statue of politeness :ricackle:, but she's clearly better at crying.

They did messy and twisted cover of Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés).   I'm not a fan still, just casual observer :carpoolney:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived