What is the most annyoing performance flaw

What is the most annyoing performance flaw  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

It’s not on the list, but for me it’s Britney half assing on stage for the past 10 years of her career.. The other girls at least still give a ****. 

britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif

To be fair, her p*ssy was hanging out in this one, that's the only time she didn't do the break. :tiffanynod:

5 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

It’s not on the list, but for me it’s Britney half assing on stage for the past 10 years of her career.. The other girls at least still give a ****. 

britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif

I still can’t get over the fact that she “walked off” the most iconic choreography ever; like specifically that part!!!

DEAD

I voted lipsyncing to 20 year old vocals. I don't mind lipsyncing at all, but when I saw Britney in Dublin, you could see that she was interacting with fans and looking at them, but there was a disconnect because her mic was off and the vocals were old.

All tours have scripted speech or repeated choreography also, Pink's aerial act is literally the most out there performance you can do.

Archived