"Pull Out" - I messed with the pitch and master a bit

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I think the demo sounds better this way... OH and I love it paired with this epic Target trip lol

I know we have all been hard at work on the #freebritney movement but lets take a moment to appreciate our girl when she was able to be her creative self

I does, although it`s still like she`s singing underwater or sthg :mhmnod: but good job nevertheless :begone:

Just now, YouGotMeHigh said:

With some tweaking to the vocals and instrumental in the studio, this song could've been amazing. This is a great concept song :sipney:

I think so too... they used some sort of pitch correcting filter that you can hear when she is talking "What you gone done to me nooow", you can hear it switching while she is talking and these kind of filters annoy the HELL OUT OF ME!  Demi Lovato uses it so much and it ruins her songs for me.  It sounds so unnatural. lol

Just now, jordeezy said:

I feel like it could be Original Doll with all the Michelle Bell stuff

can I dream it's another one ;), so we could have at least two ready? 

That impromptu video has redeeming qualities with that sound, cuz SL doesn't even bother me, as long he's quiet :tiffcackle: ofcourse.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:01 PM, jordeezy said:

I think so too... they used some sort of pitch correcting filter that you can hear when she is talking "What you gone done to me nooow", you can hear it switching while she is talking and these kind of filters annoy the HELL OUT OF ME!  Demi Lovato uses it so much and it ruins her songs for me.  It sounds so unnatural. lol

chris brown also. he and demi are the two that dont need it and use the most. super annoying!!!

Archived