I mean ,how?

britneyqueenn

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think makeup and lighting is responsible for the differences you're seeing here. The makeup is less intense and the lighting is kinder on the right, so I think that's the main difference between the two pictures. Plus her smile is forced in the picture on the left, whereas she looks more relaxed in the other picture. 

If you look well the smile and wrinkles / lines around the mouth are the same in the two photos, the big difference that makes the photo on the left looks older than in the photo on the right are the make-up in the eyes (it's horrible, she looks much better without her eyes so blurry) the nose contouring (which makes the nose appear thinner in the photo on the left) and the hair (which stretched out makes her look younger).

Simple :whatitellu:

31 minutes ago, onyxfatale said:

I think makeup and lighting is responsible for the differences you're seeing here. The makeup is less intense and the lighting is kinder on the right, so I think that's the main difference between the two pictures. Plus her smile is forced in the picture on the left, whereas she looks more relaxed in the other picture. 

30 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Less stress, panic and misery can do wonders. She started to look and act more like herself towards the end of the era. I admire her for soldiering on the way she did during that era.

maybe someone knows what date was the picture on the right when she was more relaxed ?I wanna see the performances of that night..EDIT: okay I found it...It was in Paris.it makes sense.paris and sweden were the best shows of that tour

it's just the makeup...

21 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

maybe someone knows what date was the picture on the right when she was more relaxed ?I wanna see the performances of that night..EDIT: okay I found it...It was in Paris.it makes sense.paris and sweden were the best shows of that tour

it's Switzerland

1 hour ago, britneyqueenn said:

how is that possible for britney to look so different in meet and greets back in the 2011...wow the difference is huge and they are from the same yearHcR52.png

Same year? I'm mind blown:omg:

Right picture her face is very like bomtney or oidianey, and left.. I don't know

Archived