am i the only one expecting

Slayer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

They are not gonna let her retire. Like Larry said, all this publicity would drum up sales for when Domination gets back, and we know he loves spinning stories. They are just gonna redo the Circus era again. Have her do a sit down controlled interview with E! And she will give a vague scripted answer that she just needed “me time” and we probably see proper promo of Domination and everything is gonna be like it was before. She just can’t walk away from the MGM contract (well she can but they aren’t gonna let her) 

I mean they are putting her in a mental facility and longer than was reported so obviously they are working to get her back to being obedient Britney and she will cave eventually cuz we know she would do everything for her boys. They would dangle the fact she has bills to pay for the boys and because of the cship she is able to see them. 

At least they are finally working up a sweat now with all these allegations and trying to downplay this instead of sitting on their ***** collecting easy paychecks from the gazillion fantasies.

Archived