am i the only one expecting

Slayer

a retirement announcement sometime in the very near future? i see this happening especially if her team or her do not say anything. i just cannot see new music in the next year or two after all this mess.

i'd be sad not to have anymore music, but if it's best for her and her health i'd completely understand.

i just really don't know how she and her team are going to come back after all this, they need to address it but i don't see them formally addressing anything.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can she retire if the conservatorship is only in place to make Jamie, Lou, and Larry money?

Thats what your podcast said. You took everything they said as bible. So it’s impossible for her to retire. She’d get 20 lashes on her back and thrown into a dungeon.... and never see her kids again.

which narrative are we following today?

I doubt it. If Team Larry Taylor gets their way like they have been, we'll get more random incoherent eras with one or two singles that only focus on profitable moves like perfumes, $60 gildan T-shirt’s, overpriced meet and greets and bare minimum Vegas residencies. 

If Britney gets free, I would like to believe she would focus on getting her personal life back in order, getting custody of her kids, hiring Felicia Culotta as her assistant, hiring Rob back as her security, hiring Johnny Wright back to manage her career, getting back in contact with the people who actually love her and aren’t on her payroll. 

Why would it be better for her to retire. Having a mental health problem doesn't mean you should be on vacation for the rest of your life or that you can't find personal fulfilment in work. Nobody likes doing nothing. It's really boring. It just needs to be more on her own terms and not do things she doesn't want to, like m&g for example

1 minute ago, Goku said:

I expect them to announce a retire and milking her money in the background with music rights and perfumes.

Then, after 3-4 years of silence, they will use the nostalgia for a comeback.

The gays will pay for everything again and the conservatorship will never end.

I see that. But this isn't 2008 or 2011 anymore, we've grown up and we know what's happening behind the scenes. Unless she gets a new young fanbase that is.

12 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

If it is best for her health and personal life, she should retire.

But maybe I'm being selfish saying I don't want her to retire any soon. Don't get me wrong,  just want to experience a complete era since I only became a fan in 2018. I want to know what it feels like to get new music and era and live through it with you guys:bpout:

My first era was Glory and that was ROBBED of me so I wouldn't get too excited sis:demi:

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

How can she retire if the conservatorship is only in place to make Jamie, Lou, and Larry money?

Thats what your podcast said. You took everything they said as bible. So it’s impossible for her to retire. She’d get 20 lashes on her back and thrown into a dungeon.... and never see her kids again.

which narrative are we following today?

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the new Cappy.:ririshade2:

Actually this one may be worse. Original Cappy is woke af now and I couldn’t be more proud.:hugs:

Ok. Toodles!! Be back later.:mcwave:

It’s kind of a sticky situation. I think britney wants to release music and perform. And she needs us to buy the tickets and album to continue doing so. But we don’t want to give her team our money we want to give her our money. We don’t want to support the conservatorship but we also want britney to have a healthy steady job. Sooooooooo I hope a lot of stuff is clarified formally before we start a new era.

I would be so sad if she retires so soon. 

That would make her lose her Princess of Pop status as she would abandon all of her fans and it would make me sad. The #freebritney movement is growing and I believe that, once we win, she will be happy again. 

That is, however, (being realistic) if she doesn’t become extremely depressive like she was in 2008 and even a little bit in 2018, with her anxiety and all.

Archived