#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Lol it straight up was sam. Wasn't even in disguise. Where you been Mary?

OK. I don't follow him on twitter and when I saw the emails on my TL, he wasn't mentioned as the source. 

1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

Why is no one talking about the video britney posted of her working out?  Or did you guys talk about it already? 

I go for a sip of water and then there's 200 new pages , is the britney army and their power making a comeback? 

They've already discussed it, starting on page 679.

1 minute ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Is there a court doc that we’ve seen on here citing the psychiatrists that alleged she didnt need cship? Asking for a friend :awkblink: I’ve been following very closely but only heard buzz  about this 

I've only read notes that someone left after reading the documents.

8 hours ago, Itsbad_imsad said:

Some weird stuff is going on at the 215 Ward Cir. It has Britney, her mom, and dad listed as residents. Also Delta Goodrem who Britney has interacted with recently on IG and signed to the same label. So many businesses started by Jamie at that address at well

https://ibb.co/QdNNXff
https://ibb.co/3snFzDV
https://ibb.co/StxY0kG
https://ibb.co/2Wfw64j
https://ibb.co/w0jdL27
https://ibb.co/XFztp8X

TN is a low / no tax state which is why many celebs are seemingly having their taxes routed through there.

also one thing is interesting, one of those links is sweet jamie music founded 2003 - in a video on YouTube Lou Taylor says Tristar has only been around since 2003. This is Jamie lynn self released imprint for music, she didn’t use it until 11 years later. 

this goes deeper than we know, some of it maybe alleged tax ruse. 

Also that YouTube interview with lou, she comes across so badly, very bitter and arrogant. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

You should become a novelist. You're a really good story teller. What I don't get is why didn't they let her film her workout routine over the span of the few months that she was in the mental clinic? Was she really that trapped in there? All I'm saying is that the new video is damage control and not something Britney would have typically recorded while in the mental clinic. Also I didn't realized how red her chest was. It's like she developed an allergic reaction from the meds or something. I also just now realized that Lou now knows what Britney really thinks of her through the emails. I would love to be a fly on their wall when she comes in contact with Britney again. Just imagine how f**king awkward that conversation will be. Sorry B but you did not lie. She is crazy. Thanks for exposing her for us. I still can't believe that they used the emails and Sam L as a excuse to cover their *****. I never thought that I would hear Britney ever talk about Sam L ever again yet team Britney is ready to use his name to cover their sorry *****. The desperation. :arianabye:

Thank you for your sweet words!:kiss:I am looking forward to majoring in English after school and it felt really good to hear someone else reaffirm it for me. English is only my third language here in India so I was honestly a bit nervous coming into a fully English forum.

And yes I agree with you completely. I don't think Britney even remembers what emails are let alone those particular emails from Sam. And I bet she might have completely forgotten about Sam too. Only her team would be obsessed over Sam and his emails outing them. And besides, does Britney have an account on exhale or was active on Twitter to come to know about the emails? This just proves that her team is desperate to shut down the story.

• Like 3

@breatheheavy 

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that Team B has appointed Hollywood Pipeline as their personal paparazzi.

"Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Hollywood Pipeline brings you exclusive access to photos, videos, and stories."

Just noting down who is on Team B's payroll:

TMZ
E! News
Paper Mag
HollywoodLife
Hollywood Pipeline

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Thank you for your sweet words!:kiss:I am looking forward to majoring in English after school and it felt really good to hear someone else reaffirm it for me. English is only my third language here in India so I was honestly a bit nervous coming into a fully English forum.

And yes I agree with you completely. I don't think Britney even remembers what emails are let alone those particular emails from Sam. And I bet she might have completely forgotten about Sam too. Only her team would be obsessed over Sam and his emails outing them. And besides, does Britney have an account on exhale or was active on Twitter to come to know about the emails? This just proves that her team is desperate to shut down the story.

I scream every time you include people's horniness in your summaries. Typical ***** exhale members. :mcorangu:

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Why is no one talking about the video britney posted of her working out?  Or did you guys talk about it already? 

I go for a sip of water and then there's 200 new pages , is the britney army and their power making a comeback? 

I was wondering the same

On 4/24/2019 at 1:10 PM, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay so here's a short summary from page 570 till now to everyone that couldn't keep up or came late:

On page 572, Land posted Britney's conservatorship case documents from California court's public website. According to it, she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad). Exhale goes on to marvel at him providing the documents and continues to discuss it throughout many pages. Here's a quick link if you want to refer to it:  https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2651458/conservatorship-of-spears-ca22/

Reveal hidden contents

On page 576, people discussed about YouTuber Shane Dawson, who recently followed Sam Lutfi and he followed back. Some people were awestruck knowing that Sam's name was actually spelled LUTFI and not LUFTI. 

An ET video about JL's rant, the protest and her appearance is released as people criticise  it for being too favoured on team B's side. The Greatest Show and Christina is brought up, with the Liberation tour being compared to POMt.

On page 578, DignifiedLove brings up the topic of Larry being "lowkey hot AF". People criticize that opinion and goes on 3 pages discussing whether Larry and Sam L are hot or not. Assumptions that Britney had *** with Larry are brought up, which receives reactions of disgust from most people. They also discussed if they would "hit that", 'That' referring to Larry.

Reveal hidden contents

On page 582, reports of Sam L emerge as more news about his restraining oreder from Britney and Courtney Love surfaces. Exhalers bash him as reports from Lynne about Sam also emerge, blaming him for Britney's low points in 2007:

Reveal hidden contents

7976413599c969a7e766cbb90a847ae60362ba3f

On page 583, What You Need brings up the topic of Jamie's death and many people respond with posts that imply they wish he was dead. They receive many downvotes and harsh replies telling them to stop wishing for someone else's death. It goes on till page 585.

Amidst these pages, the Britney Jean hate comes into play, as the topic is brought up by PokemonSpears. Many people comment on Myah and how the album is bad.

Some exhalers bring up the topic of Illuminati in page 586 and 587. It gets suppressed easily.

Through pages 588 to 600, people continue to discuss topics on Lou and her religious ways, as no new hot tea has been spilled.

On page 592, exhale reacts to Britney posting a video on instagram. The authenticity of who wrote the caption and whether she was forced to do it is questioned. Britney herself denies everything we collected, being as specific as referring to the emails from Sam L. Almost everyone agrees that Britney didn't write it as some exhalers underlines that the movement is officially over and this is as much as an answer we could have gotten. Many people withdraw from the movement saying they got the final answer they wanted, from Britney herself. Many people say it's scripted as this directly contradicts all the receipts collected over time.

Reveal hidden contents

Exhale hits page 600 As everyone is divided between supporters and people who just want her to have privacy.

Sam comments on the post telling us to give her some privacy.

Sam L gets more negative reactions as people solidified that the emails were fake, although others disagree.

On page 608, Justhanging posts news about a new conservatorship hearing, scheduled for 4/23 (which wans yesterday) and 5/10 of 2019.

Emailmypussy officially unpinned her big thread on the issue. Many more people retract from the movement. Exhale has a meltdown over the Instagram post.

From page 612, people starts discussing over the court hearing which gets overshadowed by discussions on Sam L's new Tweet blaming Team B:

The reference of the emails on Britney's post receives backslash as they were not even covered by the media nor does the GP know of it but still her Team came to it's knowledge. This makes many people actually believe the emails more confidently.

The instagram post and its comments continue to be discussed throughout pages 620 till now.

Shrekney recieve many upvotes and praises for outing team B with facts collected and addressed. Many people agree to what he said and credits to having given them more faith to continue the movement.

On page 630, a guy called Anthony Steven who has a personal relation with Fe goes on a Twitter rant about how fake the IG post is, he receives support.

Through pages 630, people start to notice that IG comments on her post are being deleted. Many people complain about it and solidifies their rumors about team B.

There are thirst comments about Jordan on page 634 if anyone is interested. People post  Jordan's IG posts on here to show how "hot" he is. Jordan remains silent, clearly enjoying the attention. The discussion about his "meat" goes on for 3 pages, with amjor contributions from What You Need.

The thread suddenly transforms into a Britney fans hotness appreciation thread. PokemonSpears's and Jordan's IG posts are exposed. Justin Timberlake is thrown in the mix and hungry gays all over comes drooling over them.

On page 644, people question about the Gram girl and when their next podcast is coming.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead on here:bigkiss:

@Bundy

Found one on page 650, the others seem to be lost somewhere between page 500 and 540 (I think)

I'm up for the page 700-775 recap now.

27 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

We already talked about that hours ago. Basically we thought it looked lazy and the random dance was hilarious. Half of us think it’s forced, and made in Sam’s garage.

• Like 1

How do I find a user? I’m trying to find @Land to the find legal docs he shared some hundred pages ago. Anyone have the links pinned or have a general idea around where I could find them? 

Im slow when I try to do the fancy tags y’all do I just get nada @land

:awkblink: UPDATE I DID IT. disregard me plz don’t drag me 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, zone said:

I was wondering the same

Girls, if the video or even something in general was posted hours ago, there's a big chance that Exhell already talked about it. As soon as something comes out, we know within a minute because there's so many of us and that there's always someone looking up to know what's going on. We're not a flop fan base to the point where it would take us 16h to realize that Britney posted a workout video, specially when it's on her own Instagram. Don't underestimate us for a late postman :jj:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

@Bundy

Found one on page 650, the others seem to be lost somewhere between page 500 and 540 (I think)

I'm up for the page 700-775 recap now.

Thank u so much. I think ud have to look ur forum activity to find the others. U can look on the part that shows the posts u write, but i dont know how much trouble would give to u considering If u post so much here.

28 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

Girls, if the video or even something in general was posted hours ago, there's a big chance that Exhell already talked about it. As soon as something comes out, we know within a minute because there's so many of us and that there's always someone looking up to know what's going on. We're not a flop fan base to the point where it would take us 16h to realize that Britney posted a workout video, specially when it's on her own Instagram. Don't underestimate us for a late postman :jj:

I called in sick a week ago to stay home for this mess but if it continues I'll have to stay home next week as well :awkblink:

• Like 3

Y'all can wake up and get out of your 5 minutes of sleep:

New TMZ article:

"BRITNEY SPEARS LEAVING MENTAL HEALTH FACILITY ... BUT MEDS STILL A PROBLEM"

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Britney's mental state is much better than it was when she checked in.

As we reported, the singer was distraught over an illness her dad was battling ... made exponentially worse by the fact the meds she'd been taking for her mental illness stopped working.

Doctors were trying to find a new combo of meds, but they couldn't get the mixture right and it was doing Britney more harm than good ... to the point she stopped taking them. Our sources say doctors still haven't figured out the right formula and call it, "a work in progress."

The sources are quick to say, Britney did NOT check into the facility to get her meds right ... it was to get her head straight. We're told she's doing "a lot better" in that department, but the doctors continue to work on the cocktail of meds. A lot of people commented on the pic of Britney with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari, on Easter Sunday, where she looked a little off.

Our sources acknowledge, she's still having difficulty, but nonetheless is in a better head space. We're told she could leave the mental health facility as early as today but definitely by week's end ... and she's almost certainly going home.

Doctors will continue to work with her on getting the medicines right. Short story ... mental illness is difficult, but she's doing okay.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/25/britney-spears-released-mental-health-facility-medicines-meds/

• Like 6