#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

One day off and now there's 760 pages... That's more than 100 pages than last night. Oh God:airpls: So many htings to say before reading all the tea:

1. They keep deleting comments on social media. I only wrote "She looks soooo happy" on the video and my comment was deleted. **** them :mj:
  2. She ask for privacy but her team arranges a new staged candids. They are the worst thing on earth. Absolutely disgusting. BTW, the thing red on her arm is the kiss tattoo? :ponderney: Or it's another bruise like the one she had on her eye?
  3. Talking about disgusting things... The new work out video. I can't :britstare11: She doesn't look happy or comfortable at all. It's way different han her other workout posts. So I repeat: Her team is literally the worst.
  4. I honestly feel that they will announce DOmination's comeback on May :britstare11:
  5. You figured it out the MHF where she was admitted... You're better than the FBI:airpls: Still can't believe they send her to that shitty place with lots of bad reviews.  I guess Jamie didn't want to spend much of his her money:nyheadache:
  6. The new leaked emails... I dont know why but I think they are fake. It's not like the other leaked e-mails

I don't know if I forgot something else but to sum up... Her team is a full of ****. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

One day off and not there's 760 pages... That's more than 100 pages. Oh God:airpls: So many htings to say before reading all the tea:

1. They keep deleting comments on social media. I only wrote "She looks soooo happy" on the video and my comment was deleted. **** them :mj:
  2. She ask for privacy but her team arranges a new staged candids. They are the worst thing on earth. Absolutely disgusting. BTW, the thing red on her arm is the kiss tattoo? :ponderney: Or it's another bruise like the one she had on her eye?
  3. Talking about disgusting things... The new work out video. I can't :britstare11: She doesn't look happy or comfortable at all. It's way different han her other workout posts. So I repeat: Her team is literally the worst.
  4. I honestly feel that they will announce DOmination's comeback on May :britstare11:
  5. You figured it out the MHF where she was admitted... You're better than the FBI:airpls: Still can't believe they send her to that shitty place with lots of bad reviews.  I guess Jamie didn't want to spend much of his her money:nyheadache:
  6. The new leaked emails... I dont know why but I think they are fake. It's not like the other leaked e-mails

I don't know if I forgot something else but to sum up... Her team is a full of ****. 

Old members' comebacks :jj:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Who is this Lou? I read the emails and I don’t understand. Someone who stalked Britney and is now on her team?

Yes. Lucifer stalked her parents too and convinced them to put Britney in a cship . She was going to be a coconservator with Jamie but Jamie’s a smart old fart. He penciled her own but made her Britney’s business manager. The lady who sat next to Britney at the 2016 vmas and was laughing with her was the same lady who sent items of clothing to her house, a creepy swingers style picture of her and her preacher hunbbie, and letters of her acting like Britney’s mom telling her that she needed to come over to cleanse her house and kill evil spirits. Ya that lady became Britney’s business manager and that’s only based off of one letter. Imagine what else she tried to do or has done to Britney. I wish we knew this back then. I wish Britney had told us something through an anonymous source. I feel like she has given up now.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Yes. Lucifer stalked her parents too and convinced them to put Britney in a cship . She was going to be a coconservator with Jamie but Jamie’s a smart old fart. He penciled her own but made her Britney’s business manager. The lady who sat next to Britney at the 2016 vmas and was laughing with her was the same lady who sent items of clothing to her house, a creepy swingers style picture of her and her preacher hunbbie, and letters of her acting like Britney’s mom telling her that she needed to come over to cleanse her house and kill evil spirits.

Gay spirits*

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

I love her track list:

Alien Robe

Judge  *****

Gavel

It Should Be Prison

Tik Tik Jail

Lawyer Ache

Til It's Trialed

Defendant

Judgin' With You

Don't Prosecute

There was a time I was in a unique situation
Fake posts on Instagram, really tested my fans patience 
Was panicking , with my alien robe
I tried, but I never figured it out
Why I always felt like a child that’d never
My conservator ship
Like an alien

But the gays in the sky
Found my home, found my home
And the words that they sent
Lets me know, Jamie’s wrong
Not alone, not alone, not alone
I’m with Joan, I’m with Joan I’m with Joan
Not alone, not alone, not alone

I’m with Joan, I’m with Joan I’m with Joan

Trapped in a Conservatorship trying to get out 
Lasted a decade, got my fans rioting now 
Was lonely then, like a 
Had to get used to pink hats from Lou
After a whole week my team did not know what to do
Oh, that was then
With an alien robe

• Like 5
19 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Okay so here's a short summary from page 570 till now to everyone that couldn't keep up or came late:

On page 572, Land posted Britney's conservatorship case documents from California court's public website. According to it, she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad). Exhale goes on to marvel at him providing the documents and continues to discuss it throughout many pages. Here's a quick link if you want to refer to it:  https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2651458/conservatorship-of-spears-ca22/

Reveal hidden contents

On page 576, people discussed about YouTuber Shane Dawson, who recently followed Sam Lutfi and he followed back. Some people were awestruck knowing that Sam's name was actually spelled LUTFI and not LUFTI. 

An ET video about JL's rant, the protest and her appearance is released as people criticise  it for being too favoured on team B's side. The Greatest Show and Christina is brought up, with the Liberation tour being compared to POMt.

On page 578, DignifiedLove brings up the topic of Larry being "lowkey hot AF". People criticize that opinion and goes on 3 pages discussing whether Larry and Sam L are hot or not. Assumptions that Britney had *** with Larry are brought up, which receives reactions of disgust from most people. They also discussed if they would "hit that", 'That' referring to Larry.

Reveal hidden contents

On page 582, reports of Sam L emerge as more news about his restraining oreder from Britney and Courtney Love surfaces. Exhalers bash him as reports from Lynne about Sam also emerge, blaming him for Britney's low points in 2007:

Reveal hidden contents

7976413599c969a7e766cbb90a847ae60362ba3f

On page 583, What You Need brings up the topic of Jamie's death and many people respond with posts that imply they wish he was dead. They receive many downvotes and harsh replies telling them to stop wishing for someone else's death. It goes on till page 585.

Amidst these pages, the Britney Jean hate comes into play, as the topic is brought up by PokemonSpears. Many people comment on Myah and how the album is bad.

Some exhalers bring up the topic of Illuminati in page 586 and 587. It gets suppressed easily.

Through pages 588 to 600, people continue to discuss topics on Lou and her religious ways, as no new hot tea has been spilled.

On page 592, exhale reacts to Britney posting a video on instagram. The authenticity of who wrote the caption and whether she was forced to do it is questioned. Britney herself denies everything we collected, being as specific as referring to the emails from Sam L. Almost everyone agrees that Britney didn't write it as some exhalers underlines that the movement is officially over and this is as much as an answer we could have gotten. Many people withdraw from the movement saying they got the final answer they wanted, from Britney herself. Many people say it's scripted as this directly contradicts all the receipts collected over time.

Reveal hidden contents

Exhale hits page 600 As everyone is divided between supporters and people who just want her to have privacy.

Sam comments on the post telling us to give her some privacy.

Sam L gets more negative reactions as people solidified that the emails were fake, although others disagree.

On page 608, Justhanging posts news about a new conservatorship hearing, scheduled for 4/23 (which wans yesterday) and 5/10 of 2019.

Emailmypussy officially unpinned her big thread on the issue. Many more people retract from the movement. Exhale has a meltdown over the Instagram post.

From page 612, people starts discussing over the court hearing which gets overshadowed by discussions on Sam L's new Tweet blaming Team B:

The reference of the emails on Britney's post receives backslash as they were not even covered by the media nor does the GP know of it but still her Team came to it's knowledge. This makes many people actually believe the emails more confidently.

The instagram post and its comments continue to be discussed throughout pages 620 till now.

Shrekney recieve many upvotes and praises for outing team B with facts collected and addressed. Many people agree to what he said and credits to having given them more faith to continue the movement.

On page 630, a guy called Anthony Steven who has a personal relation with Fe goes on a Twitter rant about how fake the IG post is, he receives support.

Through pages 630, people start to notice that IG comments on her post are being deleted. Many people complain about it and solidifies their rumors about team B.

There are thirst comments about Jordan on page 634 if anyone is interested. People post  Jordan's IG posts on here to show how "hot" he is. Jordan remains silent, clearly enjoying the attention. The discussion about his "meat" goes on for 3 pages, with amjor contributions from What You Need.

The thread suddenly transforms into a Britney fans hotness appreciation thread. PokemonSpears's and Jordan's IG posts are exposed. Justin Timberlake is thrown in the mix and hungry gays all over comes drooling over them.

On page 644, people question about the Gram girl and when their next podcast is coming.

Thank you and have a nice day ahead on here:bigkiss:

WOW THANKS! Where are the emails and the discussions about them?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Shaned said:

It's a shame this is what is bringing everyone back on. Wish it was simpler times and we just logged in to guess Britney's setlist for piece of me and watched clips from the shows hoping she'd slay that night 

It was kinda dry on here doing those times, bring me back to when the circus era started, it was a lot laughs during those days 

3 minutes ago, Shaned said:

It's a shame this is what is bringing everyone back on. Wish it was simpler times and we just logged in to guess Britney's setlist for piece of me and watched clips from the shows hoping she'd slay that night 

It really is. I wish it was a new era, with new music she herself would love to put out. Not this mess 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Yes. Lucifer stalked her parents too and convinced them to put Britney in a cship . She was going to be a coconservator with Jamie but Jamie’s a smart old fart. He penciled her own but made her Britney’s business manager. The lady who sat next to Britney at the 2016 vmas and was laughing with her was the same lady who sent items of clothing to her house, a creepy swingers style picture of her and her preacher hunbbie, and letters of her acting like Britney’s mom telling her that she needed to come over to cleanse her house and kill evil spirits. Ya that lady became Britney’s business manager and that’s only based off of one letter. Imagine what else she tried to do or has done to Britney. I wish we knew this back then. I wish Britney had told us something through an anonymous source. I feel like she has given up now.

WTF why would they let some random  become so close to her when britney was clearly scared of her etc? I mean was she even qualified how did a random stalker get this positions?!

• Like 1