#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

- The gym video (in my opinion) has me worried more than anything. If you rewatch her other work out videos, dance videos, or rehearsal videos, she's usually in the zone, wide eyed and alert. Her dance videos are high energy, even if they're just her bopping around for fun. On top of everything, she is super clean in them, and you can tell is paying attention to what she is doing, how many reps she's doing and her form; In the new video, she looks over it, her form is off, and the dancing seems so...off. I feel like her team are telling her to try and get her instagram feed back up to try and counter the radio silence we had, but this seems so forced compared to the rest of her videos. The last time we saw her dance, she was killing it. i did get serious FF vibes and that has me worried; say what you will, but after seeing the POM tour live, and seeing the past few years unfold, she's delivering lightyears ahead of what she did during that era, this reminded me of it.

I have a feeling Sam edited that video and sped it up to make it look like she has a lot of energy. Didn't she say she lets him edit or something? That music screams Sam to me:frenchy:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

:tiffeyeroll: Can someone f**king summarize this...i got to the spiritual journey part and just couldnt finish. I hate him. 

he said everything we've been saying so far

it looks like britney is scared, is not herself, the spiritual energy is different, there's stuff he won't say, but he never wanted us sad, she would never mention lutfi, yeah nothing new :joanne:

• Like 3
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

What did I miss? Is it confirmed that they're studying to end the c-ship? I can't live my life without missing +50 pages:crying1:

There’s an article that E news posted pages back, I don’t know how we got Brenda’s information though lmao

• Like 1