#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Anyone noticed the recent job reviews on glassdoor for Lou Taylor's business? Whoever is doing this isn't even making it look believable.

jqI7sQf.png

Lou doesn't know the meaning of subtle :tifflmao:

Are there pictures of the real reviews, though? :mj:

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@colormefresh you'd think she just wants answers but what's really curious is that she got her own lawyer / attorney / whatever through the governor of Louisiana (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm half asleep) instead of just going through Team B.. makes it seem like either she's doing it behind their backs or Jamie isn't letting her and she decided to take matters in her own hands

If she just wanted to be updated, she would have done it through Lou and Jamie. Doing it on her own let us know 1) she's going against them and 2) how hermetic things are around Britney.

1 hour ago, marioh said:

It's amazing how easily you can tell they were all written by Loucifer herself. :well:

That woman is insane. She can hide that she clearly doesn't understand how things work 

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

OMG! The Legendary Robert "Bob" Haviland mentioned The Hon. Brenda Penny in a tweet in 2017:

Man! I wish he was alive. He will never see his darling experience freedom. :wontcry:

:kyliecry:

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Relaterad bild

57 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

honestly yes.. i dont think she is crazy i think she has anxiety.. and thats about it.

I don’t think she’s crazy either tbh... she was apparently addicted to adderall .. if anyone’s taken adderall and stayed up all night then you know you literally become a crazy person for the time being. And they took that and ran with it

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Team cship is borderline senile. Let’s put them all under cship and throw them in the loony bin :raven: 

If they think it’s so normal then they shouldn’t have a problem with it. Britney can be their conservator! They may miss a few meals and their bathroom may consist of a bucket, but that’s okay.

giphy.gif

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

10 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Yes. There is one that said the company is abusive and if what they did to some of their clients got into media, she would be in trouble. It came from April 20th. Not sure when the movement started.

Edit: another from August says the owner claims to be Christian but screams and yells and is very abusive

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

TMZ reports conflict between the parents while other contradict it and report there's no issue between Jamie and Lynne.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

Britney wants more freedom, and we're told she is using Lynne to get her way. There has been a long-standing conflict between Lynne and Jamie. We're told Lynne is deferential to Britney, while Jamie is walking a tightrope ... trying to give Britney freedom, but understanding too much freedom can trigger the type of episode that almost killed Britney in 2008.

Jamie is scared of having to actually work again to earn a living instead of policing his daughter’s every move like a dog

• Like 1
7 hours ago, danjguy85 said:

lmfao some people are so desperate and thirsty.

Why would you even contact/trust those people from 2007? seriously?

Because that was the last year Britney could be with whoever she wanted and do what she wanted? Nobody has been so close with her since then. And I had said that by me not sharing his name you can take it as you want, but thank you for bumping my thread. :kiss:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Monsah said:

Guys I know this sounds stupid, but I've been thinking.. do you think 2007 events were orchestrated by Jamie Spears and Lou?

As in, do you think they also had TMZ in their bags back then and they were the ones that payed TMZ to show Britney as crazy?

It makes sense if you think about it, they orchestrated the whole 2007-2008 "Crazy Britney" story just to take over her finances. TMZ and all other paparazzi were drilling Britney to the ground.

If there's anything we learned, is that Jamie has the paparazzi in his bag. Perhaps he had them in his bag back then.

Yes they have. Just read this https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2009/08/27/tmz-founder-harvey-levin-claims-britney-shows-signs-of-mental-backsliding/

• Like 7
3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

the truth of the matter is I could see this situation coming years ago. Look, I agree fully with the initial c-ship placed in 2007 when she had her breakdown. she obviously wasn't in a very good place and wasn't capable mentally to look after her money. but the thing that I don't get is from like 2013 onwards she has seemed to come  on leaps and bounds and interviews she did from 2016 when promoting Glory she seemed back in the room, alert and like the old Britney. so I really don't understand why at that point, her mum dad lawyers etc sat her down, taught her how to handle money and bit by bit relinquish control to her. because, and obviously this is my spectulation I don't know, my feeling is her dad  nearly died and shes thought '****, I have no idea where my money is and what to do if something happens to my dad' which is why she admitted herself to a facility. and the one thing that really boggles my mind is this, shes been 'well enough' to have 50/50 custody of her boys, how the hell could she be 'well enough' to care for two KIDS and not 'well  enough' to be in control of HER money.

Also, how come her dad has had full control but her mum has had nothing to do with it??? seems really stupid to put all the control onto one person who could have been hit by a bus any day

Britney couldn’t hire her own lawyer to defend her from the c ship. It was rotten and wrong from the get go without giving her a chance for proper defense

• Like 3
4 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

She didn’t actually fly in coach, she was in seat F1 on the flight in question, which is business class. And the flight was less than three hours long (which is less than my daily roundtrip commute), so it’s likely she just needed a last-minute ticket and that’s the best seat they had available. 

Fans and GP alike know she isn’t exactly the picture of humility, to say the least.

Edit: Why do my font sizes keep changing mid-sentence?! 

Because you’ve become enlightened to the truth behind the cship :raven: 

• Like 1