#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

this twitter feed is making me so sad and angry and helpless.anyone who does not  question  this by now  has no heart..

and this is why reporters stay away from this 

and according to this account all britney boyfriends have been picked by jamie and he dumps them  as he pleases if they dont follow protocol...humiliating does not cover this.

• Like 5

The further we get the more I feel sad for Britney. Imagine having this pig of a dad that doesn't even care about you, took your freedom away, takes your money away, takes your posessions away and YOUR RIGHTS away, is breaking the law, is mentally (maybe even physically who knows) abusive and having the world thinking that you're the crazy one. I hope these people burn in hell. What kind of person, let alone, a parent, does this to his child????? :(

I hope she sues the **** out of everybody if they dont go to jail, once she is free. I'm putting it out there on the universe: she will be free! 

• Like 8
39 minutes ago, Body ache said:

So was the photoshoot Britney's idea of her teams?

I would think it was her idea.

She's obviously a big fan of Janet and always has been. I bet she's always been inspired by Control as a woman who was never taken seriously in the industry.

I would doubt her team would think of a connection between her and Janet, they would've used someone popular nowadays and they would've milked her for attention.

When I was 17 I did what people told me, I did what my father said and let my mother mold me, but that was long ago, I'm in CONTROL :jumpney:

• Like 2

I've never seen in my all life such dirty peoples as Team f**king Britney (Lucifer, the old f**king Larry, and her father).

It really breaks my heart to Britney, all the lies TMZ written as now is HORRIBLE. The most horrible thing is that the media and GP will believe TMZ and not the reality.

Nobody ever questioning why Britney doesn't care of his dad all the time ? At her BBMA 2016 comeback (iconic) performance for example JL, Lynne were supportives but his dad ?? Only here to take the money and f**king with Lucifer :badthoughts:

PRAY FOR BRITNEY LIBERTY. One she's out of the c-ship I hope she's gonna make her biggest interview of all the time mentioning or she's been abusing from his father, the c-ship, corruption, the truth of Domination and all the **** around her it would be SO ICONIC :haha::airpls:

• Like 5

I can't wait for her to be free and live her life. I can also see her making a comeback once she's free ON HER TERMS. I hope RCA is dropping her soon like we have heard. Let her do what she wants, make her own decisions on her career. If she wants to take years off to just raise her boys then I'm happy. :hehehe:

2 hours ago, Commotion said:

Our sources say Jamie has confided in friends if Britney goes off the rails she could lose custody of her kids ... and quickly.

So Jamie still threatens her with taking the kids away. And by "going off the rails" they mean not giving interviews? Driving? Using a smartphone? This whole situation is so f**ked up, I can't even imagine how exhausted she must feel. 

• Like 9