#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Not it.  I have been trying to find the pics for a while tho... I just remember thinking it was weird seeing Robin with Britney all the time if she was dating her dad.  It was even before VMA 08

Interesting. I posted this picture earlier today: C3YRFx6WAAESSPT.jpg

41 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Thought it was appropiate to bump this @jokobitch

@Applejack @BKSTYL3 @Meaner03 We've waited our entire lives but I think the time has finally come... We're finally gonna do it to 'em

hEB6DF92D

Is that Jordan? :unreal::makeitrain:

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I remember his account being brought up early on, based on what I got from his tweets he appeared to be, an 

advanced age man who had been investigating Britney's case for years and probably at one point worked at the industry who hosted radio broadcasts on low frequency radio dedicated to discussing topics of Britney's life such as her sons prior to what I can only assume was his death based on his most recent tweets

:omg:

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Can you believe she was really going to perform My Prerogative and Overprotected in Domination? :idkney: "They say I'm crazy, I really don't care..." or, well, the whole Overprotected song. 

Totally see Britney behind this show and she properly wanted these songs to signal how she was feeling. Her team didn’t want it so refused to take her meds and that’s what led us to this :OMGney:

her team is going down :yesplease:

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Can you believe she was really going to perform My Prerogative and Overprotected in Domination? :idkney: "They say I'm crazy, I really don't care..." or, well, the whole Overprotected song. 

Do we know that for a fact though? I feel like the producers (forgot there names) for the show just said that out of bitterness to annoy fans because they know they're fan favourites. 

• Like 2