#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Yes, whether or not the person has money or is famous, it’s terrifying. It perplexes me that people think Britney requires it because of her money and fame. Hollywood is hardly full of stable people, and there are so many better ways to help people overcome trauma and bad situations, unless someone is completely incapacitated (and we should be able to ensure they aren’t being taken advantage of - including schizophrenic dudes on my city streets whose families feel helpless and don’t know what to do).

Exactly.  Britney's handlers are probably pretty well monitored, but in many cases, for those who aren't in the public eye, no such protections exist.  People claim they do, but in practice, it is being discovered that exploitation is occurring all over the place.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

:ehidk:

Conservatorship is like jail in terms of rights removal.  In fact, many say that wards of the state (which Britney basically is) have fewer rights than death row prisoners.  Death row prisoners can choose to have people visit them.  Britney has to ask and she can be denied in her own "best interest."

• Like 5

The more i read about the people from lawyer firm Jamie engaged the more i believe they will just never set Britney free, and if they do she will probably find herself with alot of missing money or broke . I get what her lawyer was saying when he was already talking about fraud at the beggining of the cship , and i can kind of understand why there's so many ghost and fake companies under jamie's name .

• Like 9
1 minute ago, smouthwick said:

Conservatorship is like jail in terms of rights removal.  In fact, many say that wards of the state (which Britney basically is) have fewer rights than death row prisoners.  Death row prisoners can choose to have people visit them.  Britney has to ask and she can be denied in her own "best interest."

So in cases where a conservatorship has been dissolved, what did it take> 

14 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

The more i read about the people from lawyer firm Jamie engaged the more i believe they will just never set Britney free, and if they do she will probably find herself with alot of missing money or broke . I get what her lawyer was saying when he was already talking about fraud at the beggining of the cship , and i can kind of understand why there's so many ghost and fake companies under jamie's name .

So it is those lawyers who are after her  :omg:

Honestly, the more we know about it, the more complicated it gets and the harder it seems to fight it.

Just now, jordeezy said:

The whole thing that really freaks me out the most is that there is a 1990 date on the conservatorship case.  Even though everyone is dismissing it as a typo, it really freaks me out. 

The fact that it ain’t 2007 or 2009 or 2080. It’s something completely different than the actual year. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

So in cases where a conservatorship has been dissolved, what did it take> 

Very few can free themselves.  That's the long and short of it as the evidence produced by state-specific individual investigative studies suggest.  Rarely are these arrangements really changed even though by statute they should be.  These courts in general aren't exactly run by rocket scientists.

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The whole thing that really freaks me out the most is that there is a 1990 date on the conservatorship case.  Even though everyone is dismissing it as a typo, it really freaks me out. 

I still believe it's just a typo. If they only introduce the last two digits of the year, it's very likely they put 90 instead of 09 (2009). There are more entries with the same date but from the year 2009.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

Very few can free themselves.  That's the long and short of it as the evidence produced by state-specific individual investigative studies suggest.  Rarely are these arrangements really changed even though by statute they should be.  These courts in general aren't exactly run by rocket scientists.

What you are saying is..the chances are low. 

6 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Sadly, I strongly suspect exploitation happens in high-profile cases, too.

There is no question about that.  There are a lot of high-profile cases of this that have been in national news.  In Britney's case, at least people can get a glimpse into those severely restrictive situations.  But for ordinary people,  much of this occurs below the radar and it's scary.  I hear these cases every day.  You just wouldn't believe how dangerous this conservatorship thing can be.  It can save lives too.  That's the problem.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I still believe it's just a typo. If they only introduce the last two digits of the year, it's very likely they put 90 instead of 09 (2009). There are more entries with the same date but from the year 2009.

well would be 2008 and not 2009 and i remember reading that this public record service on the net was made available 1992 .

I also go for the typo tho, and think it shows how planed and staged the cship was cuz would mean that Jamie petitioned for the cship 1 day before Britney went to the hospital for the 2nd time for a 72 hrs evaluations, it's during those 72 hrs that everything was done and sealed, while she was locked there and couldn't do anything .

I can picture them convincing her to go there, telling her it's for her kids bla bla bla and that's why on the 4th she already had Adam Streisand in court to fight them, she tried as soon as she could but it was already too late

• Like 8

You guys I know with every laid out it can seem like we are up against the impossible but we must remain positive. Energy is very real and putting fear into this isn’t going to make anything better. 

Stay positive, Britney is already free from this. We just need to let it play out ;) 

• Like 9