#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I know I'm very late to the party (I had a long flight back home yesterday and could only browse Exhale during a layover), but that new IG picture, to me, looks like a s**tty rip-off of the Marie Claire photoshoot. What do y'all think?

Spoiler

D5rvsF3U0AAgTZu.jpg

Spoiler

**** Photo of Britney Spears â Free *** Photo, Free **** ...

The background, clothing and her appearance are kinda similar, but not too much.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

I can't believe Loucifer forced Preston, Jayden, Maddie and Lexie to learn the choreography.

We need to call the authorities. :otears:

Reveal hidden contents

VWRhP8l.gif

Go call the guv uh nah. :toodles:

I'm trying to breathe (on me) but i've got none air in my lungs anymore because of this. :mcorangu:

• Like 3

lmaooo they are :urite:

unfortunately the video was taken down back in 2013 because people felt it was inappropriate as far as i remember 

I was very active back then but I didn't remember that Honey Boo Boo did a tribute video

The fact i knew which bit you meant before checking :urite:

it was an emote back in the day, wasn't it? :yelping:

This moment will remain forever engraved on our memories :sobbing:

Sure this iconic moment was an emote on here, and it still should be during our #freebritney quest

So strange I just checked the #mileycyrus hashtag on insta and posts were showing up.... then I went to the video I posted of her yelling free britney yesterday and added the hashtag #mileycyrus and now her hashtag is coming up censored again :(  This must happen automatically where they must be approving all videos with her hashtag or something 

• Like 3