#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

honey but do you realize that Britney didn't write those songs, right?

Stop trying to make bigger the situation

She did.. I saw it :ririshade1:

6 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Amd another thing: you guys are just... Miley doesn't say FREE BRITNEY but QUEEN BRITNEY :embarrassed:

She say both tbh.. I was there and I heard it :begone:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

honey but do you realize that Britney didn't write those songs, right?

Stop trying to make bigger the situation

Oh, of course (with the exception of “Mona Lisa,” which she did write), but obviously the lyrics to songs like POM are extremely personal to her specific situation regardless of her lack of writing input; meaning, it couldn’t have been used interchangeably with any other pop artist at the time of release (or even currently).

The post was simply an observation, that’s all. :) 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Why would Miley say Free Britney? She says queen Britney.. you know Miley has the same team as Britney. Larrys her manager. 

It in no way sounds like queen listen with headphones its free you even yesr the f before she says it.. she knows freebritney is a thing why would she say queen britney when she knows its so close to freebritney thatd be messy it makes no sense in context eithet shed just say "britneys the queen" its freebritney come on even TMZ did damgage control for it. They wouldnt bother if it said "queen" but yeah headphones its deffo freebritney 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

do you guys think this could be the biggest PR stunt in history??

I'm going against the grain here but ANYTHING is possible. The world is a stage. But at the same time, she has been stuck in this conservatorship for 11 years. Then again, it could have been done to keep her tightly controlled with her record label too, no? To make sure she fulfills her contract with them.  I mean, wasn't B9 the last official record for Jive/RCA? Or is B10 the real last one? Maybe the conservatorship was also a way to control not just her but to keep her in line with what the record label wants? Look at all the crap JoJo had to go through and Kesha to get out of that. Britney being under a conservatorship prevents her from doing any of that. Not to sound selfish but having kids really messed this all up. Or ... kept her alive through all of this. Because it appears that she's been wanting to do her own shyt since Original Doll (maybe even before that) but they wouldn't let her. So when 2007 happened, they took that opportunity to put Britney under a tightly controlled conservatorship so she wouldn't be able to get out of that contract or do what she wanted musically. And the only thing that keeps Britney sane, is her kids. If she didn't have kids, who knows what would have happened.

?

52 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

**** RCA anyway, this should have been Britney first single anyway!! Guaranteed number 1

they **** over her look dj mustard talking about it

Him & Britney wanted this to be her first single, her team stop her from doing it,  her team was so disrespectful, they put that song on a bonus cd in Japan which is practically spitting on him, he was right this was harder than anything Britney had put out in awhile. This girl was being control still on this album, she may have done a lot of what she wanted to but they didn’t trust her enough to put mood ring out! 

My favorite song too. But why keep this from being a single? Britney has had great ideas in the past. Wasn't BOMT concept her idea? That help rocket her to stardom. And I'm sure she's had other great ideas and concepts along the way. Why prevent this from being a single when... it's better than most of the songs on Glory? IMO of course. Such a great song. Old school Brit vibes.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

It in no way sounds like queen listen with headphones its free you even yesr the f before she says it.. she knows freebritney is a thing why would she say queen britney when she knows its so close to freebritney thatd be messy it makes no sense in context eithet shed just say "britneys the queen" its freebritney come on even TMZ did damgage control for it. They wouldnt bother if it said "queen" but yeah headphones its deffo freebritney 

Okay tea. Don't kill me 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

The guy who did the janet lookalike photo

Screenshot-20190505-104153.jpg

It's gettin' bigger
The clues is gettin' bigger
It's gettin' bigger
Bigger, bigger

I can be the trouble baby
This can be my freedom!
This can be my freedom!