#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I smoke weed for the first time in 5 years you guys!!  So don’t kill me “I’m high” but do you guys think this could be the biggest PR stunt in history?? Don’t downvote me “I’m high” ok so Britney next album is the big 10! What better way to bill buzz with this controversy around her  name! Look something is happening with RCA &  they talking one more album, which is her 10! I think This ***** going to be released from the Cship, which would make fans old & new super excited, which y’all see a lot of fans have came back over this, so she has everyone attention again. So basically she would be free to give us one of her biggest era!! The photo shoot with the (control reference), the last video look at the caption & the music fits so good with it. If Britney is behind all this she is a marketing genius!!! 

& just so if y’all didn’t catch on yet?? That post is for RCA, listen to the part of the Cardi B song she plays, where is my pin ***** I’m signing, and she like it like that :omg:

Dont go go hard on me “I’m high” but wouldn’t that be so gansta of Britney I mean this would be a genius plan 

39 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Same as last weekend - after a night at the bars, I am drunk as **** on rum and wine. And instead of passing out, I'm here check on this thread.

Lou, Larry, Robin, Jamie, etc.: this is one dedicated fanbase. We aren't letting it go.

:well:

Lol same here girl except I’m

full of gin and tonic :roflney:

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I smoke weed for the first time in 5 years you guys!!  So don’t kill me “I’m high” but do you guys think this could be the biggest PR stunt in history?? Don’t downvote me “I’m high” ok so Britney next album is the big 10! What better way to bill buzz with this controversy around her  name! Look something is happening with RCA &  they talking one more album, which is her 10! I think This ***** going to be released from the Cship, which would make fans old & new super excited, which y’all see a lot of fans have came back over this, so she has everyone attention again. So basically she would be free to give us one of her biggest era!! The photo shoot with the (control reference), the last video look at the caption & the music fits so good with it. If Britney is behind all this she is a marketing genius!!! 

& just so if y’all didn’t catch on yet?? That post is for RCA, listen to the part of the Cardi B song she plays, where is my pin ***** I’m signing, and she like it like that :omg:

Dont go go hard on me “I’m high” but wouldn’t that be so gansta of Britney I mean this would be a genius plan 

I won’t downvote you as you asked BUT:

1) be in cship more then a decade to realease 1 album (after 5 realesed ones) doesn’t sounds genius..

2) Britney and her team didn’t make a buzz..  exhale did.. I’m proud of our forum but the buzz wasn’t as big as Britney 10 studio album deserves.. :)

• Like 4
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

I won’t downvote you as you asked BUT:

1) be in cship more then a decade to realease 1 album (after 5 realesed ones) doesn’t sounds genius..

2) Britney and her team didn’t make a buzz..  exhale did.. I’m proud of our forum but the buzz wasn’t as big as Britney 10 studio album deserves.. :)

I don’t think Britney is working with her team we put the pressure on them & now they have giving her freedom, which is the new post she’s gone rogue the photo shoot look so cheap because it ain’t her team, it’s Britney doing this on her own with no money, 

**** RCA anyway, this should have been Britney first single anyway!! Guaranteed number 1

they **** over her look dj mustard talking about it

Him & Britney wanted this to be her first single, her team stop her from doing it,  her team was so disrespectful, they put that song on a bonus cd in Japan which is practically spitting on him, he was right this was harder than anything Britney had put out in awhile. This girl was being control still on this album, she may have done a lot of what she wanted to but they didn’t trust her enough to put mood ring out! 

• Like 6

yo wtf.. first of all, that TMZ article:

Miley Cyrus appears to believe Britney Spears was recently being held at a mental health facility against her will

^ I want to kill myself :badthoughts:

second of all, those TMZ comments.. I just can't imagine ever wanting to be such a vile, disgusting, bitter pile of human trash.. these people are sad.. :nyschool:

third of all, they can continue spinning this however they want.. even if she doesn't get "freed" on May 10th or in August, the damage has been done and no matter what they do, it's gonna come back to haunt them because we won't forget, @LouTaylor @LarryRudolph @JamieSpears.. :shhh:

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

I don’t think Britney is working with her team we put the pressure on them & now they have giving her freedom, which is the new post she’s gone rogue the photo shoot look so cheap because it ain’t her team, it’s Britney doing this on her own with no money, 

So now you are saying that she wasn’t free before us/buzz?!

:girlwhat:

Who will free pop icon after having her like forever just because of “our pressure” :notatall:

P.s. :britstare11:i want to get high too 

23 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I know y'all are probably tired of Osama but I thought this was interesting:

Osama replied with: "I thought so too but lately I'm having second thoughts".. (I'd post the Tweet but for some reason it doesn't let me embed it) :britstare11:

I think he said for tmz that she's narcissist with addiction problem :weirdmeout:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I just realized how insanely frequently Britney’s lyrics (and career, as a whole) have contained themes of autonomy, independence and/or rebellion ever since the OIDIA era.

The amount of times the aforementioned concepts are somehow referenced in her singles  (song lyrics and/or accompanying MVs) alone is just crazy to me, not to mention all the album cuts and bonus tracks concerning the same topic 

honey but do you realize that Britney didn't write those songs, right?

Stop trying to make bigger the situation

• Like 1