#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

This is the worst part

NOT being controlled by anybody ... and doing what was best for her at the time.

When we have actual f**king court documents with a plethora of articles. Harvey is a lawyer WTF ! 

What a poor excuse for a human being. :ban:

• Like 7

She looks great all things considering. I prefer her a little thicker like this. :) 

The only thing I don't like is the Cardi music.  She should not associate herself at all with that disgusting pig who *****, sleeps and steals from men... and doesn't get criminally charged for it like the male celebs that have done similar.

5 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I must admit I’ve never been a Miley fan, but after tonight I can say I am now :crying1:

We have to show a lot of  support. Just to reassure others that when they do speak out, they won't lose anything. They will gain new fans. 

• Like 9
11 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

This is the worst part

When we have actual f**king court documents with a plethora of articles. Harvey is a lawyer WTF ! 

What a poor excuse for a human being. :ban:

xqu1FSv.png 

I mean i could go on , but this is just a part of the control that is granted to the conservator on Britney .

it's no damn rumors, this from court documents signed and approved by the judge

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

xqu1FSv.png 

I mean i could go on , but this is just a part of the control that is granted to the conservator on Britney .

it's no damn rumors, this from court documents signed and approved by the judge

Brenda we need you to do good by our girl and others stuck in this legal hell. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

They make it really obvious what is going on behind the scenes.. at least wait a day 

I think TMZ knows that everyone knows they have no integrity and aren't real journalists, so that's their excuse. But the other outlets Team C Ship pays off really should-- or, I don't know, maybe get together so they can at least get their narrative together; **** gets messier by the day. Anyone gullible enough to drink the Team C Ship Koolaid must be confused as hell if they try to follow along.

• Like 4