#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Does anyone ever wonder what Britney would’ve been doing if this never happened? Imagine all the BOMT shirts and lifestyle collection and a billion fantasy perfumes that would’ve came out during this time if we didn’t expose them:sickofu:

I believe the two psyc holds was a sham devised by Jamie and kfed to get her in a cship. Something about that night didn't sit right with me and still doesn't. Also her 2007 vma performance wasn't bad but the media just hammered her. I don't know. I feel that she might have lost custody of her kids unless if she got a damn good lawyer to back her up. Then she would have taken a long break, fire everyone and only release albums if she was still under a contract then release music as a independent artist.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Jaybot said:

How do we know they're lurking here? I mean I assume they are too, I just want to know if we have any solid evidence of that. 

Huh to be truthful we don't have proof, but if i was them i would certainly check this forum from time to time, this is where all the good stuff is cooking.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

wasnt this filmed awhile ago though? its definitely not live but im not sure when the actual taping was.

If I remember correctly from Nappytabs (ex. Producers)insta.. sometime in December they finished filming.   Because it ended and then they started on Domination.  I was like two of my favorites back to back.  (Dance shows & Britney)

Also the rumored winners posted on their insta how on this day (had a specific date in December) their lives changed forever 

I always look up the winners as it gets closer because I get impatient.  

• Like 2

hi everyone.this is my first post. i am an old fan.i never liked to comment or register in forum but i followed everything in 2007 . i still remember reading her news everyday and crying out of fear of losing her ..i believed every word of magazines ...like many fans  i slowly stopped following her as i felt she was not interested in her work and now it is clear what the problem was and how many things she was dealing with. it must have been so hard going through what she has been 

.i live far away and i can only send my prayers her way but i want to thank all of you guys from the bottom of my heart for the hard work you have done for her. god bless you and i hope all the love and good you send her way comes back to you .

also, i think another reason she listens to her team is that they may have her *** tape  i dont know why but i had this idea,,she was partying hard in 2007 it may be possible they bought it and hold it over her head and she stays silent for her children and what it may do to them,,they may have many things of hers and use them to bend her into submission

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

I thought that in 2004 on the Billboard was Sonia M. with Britney and Kevin.

And how is Sonia related to Johnny?

Lets not go to the other side and say that everything that was released wasn't Britneys' choice. 

Like Circus, FF, 3, BJ and Glory contain only forced songs. 

Yes, she is under bad circumstances and can't exercise full control, but she doesn't give me the impression that she is easy to work with.

Keep in mind that she is smart, rebellious and motivated. She has performed shows halfassing her choreos, she has worn shirts with a message, she has performed live songs with a message, she has mentioned c-ship when they didn't want her to, she has gone through interviews not giving a damn. She has scrapped outfits, make up artists. She did the Domination announcement without opening her mouth.

She has given her vision for what she wants in her shows, POM 2.0 is clearly Britney behind it and the clumsy-cym choreos must be also Britney. She did BBMAs and Vmas and she was 100% there. She has slayed when she wanted to. There is no one up in the stage commanding her to give passion.

For Glory during the Jonathan Ross interview ''OK, I have this conservatorship. I’ve been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted it to be my baby and I’ve been really strategic about it.'' 

In conclusion, don't underestimate her. Yes, from the legal department she appears to have no rights. But even kids have their way to do things. An almost 40 years old woman isn't easy to manipulate as much they want to. And for sure she doesn't allow all the abnormality of her surrounding next to her kids.

I am writting all these because I have seen fans that looking back they feel bad they have supported her products the last decade. 

• Like 7
51 minutes ago, falka said:

I think She may need it, but it suffocates her too.
I personally do not want to see her without any protection I just do not know what would be the best place for her and what sort of people would manage this responsibility :bpo: better.

And people are abusing it to get ahold on her fortune for personal benefit. That’s what’s alarming, people taking advantage of the situation. 

• Like 5

She loves recording new music. It's like a therapy for her. I don't think that retirement is good idea. She needs cretive control for her album. They need to listen her about videos, single chooises. I don't wanna support her team too. But music is her hobby. I bellive that she can dance like her oldself and still has passion for her career. But her handlers drugged her for years. We thought she is unhappy and doesn't give a **** about her career. But this is not true. Glory Era is the proof. 

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I believe the two psyc holds was a sham devised by Jamie and kfed to get her in a cship. Something about that night didn't sit right with me and still doesn't. Also her 2007 vma performance wasn't bad but the media just hammered her. I don't know. I feel that she might have lost custody of her kids unless if she got a damn good lawyer to back her up. Then she would have taken a long break, fire everyone and only release albums if she was still under a contract then release music as a independent artist.

Looking back on that night of her in the ambulance, she looked like she was more concerned about the crowd than anything.  I don't doubt she wanted to keep them with her but I don't think she was crazy that night, maybe upset but thats it. 

• Like 4