#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

New protest May 10

As much as I love this movement and I think it's doing GREAT things for her and for the sake of exposing the snakes that surround her, I really think a bunch of people shouting outside court is not a great idea. maybe just stand there in "silence" to show support? I'm just so scared she might be frightened or uncomfortable and I really don't want her to feel that way, considering it's probably an important day for her, so she will be under a lot of pressure and anxiety :britannoyed:

• Like 9
Just now, Toysoldier28 said:

As much as I love this movement and I think it's doing GREAT things for her and for the sake of exposing the snakes that surround her, I really think a bunch of people shouting outside court is not a great idea. maybe just stand there in "silence" to show support? I'm just so scared she might be frightened or uncomfortable and I really don't want her to feel that way, considering it's probably an important day for her, so she will be under a lot of pressure and anxiety :britannoyed:

I agree with the part about avoid saying messy things to make the protest seem more serious in that specific place but she's not even gonna be there right?

3 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

She won't even be there as far as I understand... which is something that worries me too, it's just Jamie and the lawyers. How can the judge judge her without even seeing her? 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Toysoldier28 said:

She's not requested to be there, this is just a status hearing, there had been lots of them. I don't think any major change or thing will happen. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Toysoldier28 said:

Wear shirts with her favourite faerie. 

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Including @breatheheavy Props to Jordan for knowing from the beginning what was up.

:bigtime:

I didn’t want to believe him back then because he was in bed with Lutfi (ahem...professionally speaking) so I distrusted his information and anything that came from Sam.

And I still distrust Sam but now I realise he wasn’t any better or worse than her current team. She went from one bad situation to another.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I agree with the part about avoid saying messy things to make the protest seem more serious in that specific place but she's not even gonna be there right?

I'm not actually positive, I just saw Brenda Joan called a hearing for the 10th of May but I haven't read whether Britney is supposed to be there or not. I believe and hope so though...

4 minutes ago, Toysoldier28 said:

is she attending?

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I didn’t want to believe him back then because he was in bed with Lutfi (ahem...professionally speaking) so I distrusted his information and anything that came from Sam.

And I still distrust Sam but now I realise he wasn’t any better or worse than her current team. She went from one bad situation to another.

I'm glad people can finally start to see what Jordan was doing at the time.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She won't even be there as far as I understand... which is something that worries me too, it's just Jamie and the lawyers. How can the judge judge her without even seeing her? 

Because the hearing isn't about what we wish for it to be (the conservatorship ending), which is why making the Free Britney movement heard with the fans presence there to make the new judge and more especially the media wonder WHY she's still under a conservatorship and if its really REALLY necessary and logical.

• Like 5
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I saw her on the Circus tour...and haven't spent a dime on her since. I was hoping the rest of her fans would do the same because cutting off the flow of $$$ is the only way fans can help.

She's been trying to tell us for years now.

"You don't own me" written on her t-shirt.
"Like it's criminal" when she sings live into a handheld mic.
Mentioning the c-ship on a TV taping, hoping to god somebody hears her.

The writing has been on the wall the entire time. But nobody was listening.

You are better than me. :( Although, I haven’t spent too much money, although definitely more than I should have looking back. Most of the cd’s I own from her are used, and a lot of the merch is unofficial. I bought Glory, POM ticket and sad to admit I did buy a bit of merch from the show. I was in such my glory though I was NOT thinking about anything other than seeing my hero for the first time ever. 

Once she gets out, I will support her in anyways I can. I will buy her albums, and see her again if she comes back around. If this C-Ship continues, I am absolutely done. 

She has made me so happy over the years that at this point I cannot in good conscious continue to support this machine. I may have become a sheep for a while there, but after this last few weeks I cannot continue the way I have been. I just can’t believe looking back that I actually for a good minute BELIEVED the C-Ship was a good thing. Like, I actually believed for a while it was allowing her to live her best life... :decisions:

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

She's not requested to be there, this is just a status hearing, there had been lots of them. I don't think any major change or thing will happen. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Oh ok I had no idea, I thought they had anticipated the hearing they were supposed to have in August? uhm I wonder why she called this hearing randomly then

• Like 1