#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

:yeahhh::decisions::truthtea::kyliecry::cuteidk:

why do I have the feeling my twitter will be banned again shortly after just being recovered yesterday  

4 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Amen. Drag those naysayers... I may not like the video but I respect him for telling his truth and standing up to the greed machine. 

sounds like boomerbrigman needs to be taught a lesson

giphy.gif

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Joey Orfino said:

I mean, in between the wolf head as a profile picture for the Britney's Truth Twitter account and the wolf head emoji on Sam's latest Instagram posts, i think we're on to something. He put some interesting stuffs out there, like the Lou's statement coming soon. If this actually becomes true and we get one from her :airpls:

It's not Sam A.

First: Because he has no idea if the 2006 poem and much less about the 2002 documents.

Second: Because of Sam's attitude during these three months that has very clear(he has lied shamefully).

Third:The language was of smart person.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, germanguy20 said:

I don’t know what to make of all this - she hasn’t had that much coverage since 2008 - probably all set up and shame on those who set it up; she must hate it; I’d be hiding too 

You exagerate.. She's had plenty of coverage, we saw her and Jason at gasstations, everytime she is in hawaii we know, and she has gotten lots of youghurt with papz around. Stop making it sound brand new. I will say, it's been a while, but not 11 years..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s sad to see how controlled even the media is at this point. Something which is a massive story regarding a massive pop star is still very hush hush...

Very little media coverage over this full thing despite how much information has come forward.

I’m glad David LaChapelle has come forward and spoken out on the TRUTH. He’s made it crystal clear yet I can’t at people who still don’t believe this and see wee are all exaggerating. How much more f**king evidence do y’all need the writing is on the wall :holduplisten:

To be fair, they also ignored Lynne's support, Jansen's support, and Fe's support. For a lot of us, that was all we needed to know something was wrong. The people still fighting it are clearly happy with her being controlled and confined in this prison, and are part of the problem. (Isn't it funny that we get to turn that one around on them now? We're doing the harm? No, doll. Y'all are.)

• Like 7