Your favorite music video from Femme Fatale?

Miss_R

Your favorite music video from Femme Fatale?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Itachi said:

I Wanna Go is my 2nd pic. cool, fun video, but obvs the "britney vs paparazzi" theme was repetitive esp since Overprotected, Piece of Me, and If U Seek Amy already exist. 

And yet it was the only one that did it right.

Overprotected is kinda just there without a real repercussion in the rest of the video. Everytime just ruined a very beautiful song.

POM just very bad. And IUSA used the theme slightly better, but it wasn't the main focus. Plus those people don't even look like paparazzi.

IWG made it interesting and fresh, very well done. She really needs more of these sci-fi-esque videos and not so much the sci-fi from OLL or PG lol 

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Hold it against me is just amazing. Huje budget, great production and amazing concept. She was also gorgeous looking. 

The problem with the video for me is how she looks in some parts... she looks like Derrick barry with the wavy wig... tbh that was the problem during the whole era she looked a little wasted and like she didn't wanted to be there in every video/interview/perfomance so the concept of the Femme Fatale failed even with all the production and money they put during this era.

46 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

The problem with the video for me is how she looks in some parts... she looks like Derrick barry with the wavy wig... tbh that was the problem during the whole era she looked a little wasted and like she didn't wanted to be there in every video/interview/perfomance so the concept of the Femme Fatale failed even with all the production and money they put during this era.

and I think that we don't wanna talk about the male body double   57429677_10219717417552740_5691721571538829312_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fath5-1.fna&oh=b0b2989bef5c3cb461c3c80d52375dca&oe=5D4702CFPAINT01.jpg

5 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

that what the rumors said...she had a breakdown .they didn't have a girl available to complete the scenes and one of her male dancers of the music video did it...well all the dancers in that video were male so it was logical...

It sounds very weird to me but yes it is logical... who knows?

2 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

that what the rumors said...she had a breakdown .they didn't have a girl available to complete the scenes and one of her male dancers of the music video did it...well all the dancers in that video were male so it was logical...

Maybe the double did this commercial as well and that's the reason why her voice sounds so weird plus this was around that time...

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

And yet it was the only one that did it right.

Overprotected is kinda just there without a real repercussion in the rest of the video. Everytime just ruined a very beautiful song.

POM just very bad. And IUSA used the theme slightly better, but it wasn't the main focus. Plus those people don't even look like paparazzi.

IWG made it interesting and fresh, very well done. She really needs more of these sci-fi-esque videos and not so much the sci-fi from OLL or PG lol 

i guess what's missing for me in all of the sequences is the lack of choreography. although in retrospect, it's best that they never did one because FFney :saycheese:

TTWE.

HIAM was a cool concept but Britney looked like she was forced to be there, looked sad, etc. It’s just weird and so manufactured that it gives me bad vibes. 

I never cared for IWG. It just seemed immature to me, but it was a good summer video and got her some popularity. 

Criminal was ok. The acting wasn’t great, the story was cheesy, and the *** scenes were cringey. 

Archived