Your favorite music video from Femme Fatale?

Miss_R

Your favorite music video from Femme Fatale?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hold It Against Me" is weird and she looked so out of it, "Till the World Ends" is basic AF and let's not even mention the body double.. :gtfo: "I Wanna Go" however, she looked amazing, SHE WAS SERVING with that pink Avril Lavigne lock of hair, it was fun as **** and the cop in the video was total eye candy too.. let's ignore the questionable milk thing and the car scene green screen though.. :woopsie:

tumblr_pmhircTWpX1w48wlho3_500.gif < you might say it was a bit immature for her age but IMO it fit the song extremely well and is one of the best looks of her career.. end of TED talk.. :tiffanynod:

HIAM had great concept, great visuals amd everything but Britney was nit there fir it it seems.:awks:

I have nothing against TTWE but it's nothing special:ehum:

I Wanna Go is spectacular. One of her best looks in 2011 too. Overall a fun video:wooney:

Criminal takes the win because it looked like a Hollywood movie ratherthan a music video. She looked amazing and the video also had a great concept.

Also, this scene ended careers:

22070.gif

i vote Vegetables :mcorangu:

lol jks. :shadelaugh:

HIAM for me. love the concept, the choreo, although obviously with its pacing (esp the climax) the director is trying to hide britney's subpar dancing. definitely more deserving of VMA noms instead of TTWE. :nyschool:

I Wanna Go is my 2nd pic. cool, fun video, but obvs the "britney vs paparazzi" theme was repetitive esp since Overprotected, Piece of Me, and If U Seek Amy already exist. :beysip:

TTWE, 3rd because horrible dancing and body doubles. :hideous:

sorry Criminal is my last pick only becaus I never find Jason Trawick ****. i cringe when i see them making out. :awkblink: guess i'm not into that kind of dilfs :byetina:

“I Wanna Go” was the video that really took me by surprise when it released - it was just fun and flirty and cheeky. It was refreshing to see Britney like that especially during that particular era!  

“Till The World Ends” is a really well made video and serves the song really well. 

“Hold It Against Me” and “Criminal” have some great moments visually however they just don’t have the same repeat value as most of Britney’s other videos.

Archived