Is this Onyxney?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

britney had more onyxney-primeney moments in circus tour than piece of me 2016 shows...her peak on stage was in 2009..even with good energy and more choreo in piece of me show 2009ney still was better than 2016ney 

the last video. There is Britney, the girl that LOVES to perform. She is FEELING it.

Don't mind me whilst i go and sob:crying4:

Say what you will about Circusney. Yes it wasn't exactly the hardest choreo but she still commanded that stage, loved being up there and the energy was on fire. For the light choreo she did do, it was fluid and in sync with the backing dancers. This was 2009, she was on course to really "being back" as a performer. She is loving performing here and you can see it.

On 4/4/2019 at 6:37 AM, britneyqueenn said:

britney had more onyxney-primeney moments in circus tour than piece of me 2016 shows...her peak on stage was in 2009..even with good energy and more choreo in piece of me show 2009ney still was better than 2016ney 

I couldn’t have said it better, this was last time she was at her best, 16 had it moments, but it didn’t surpass these moments 

3 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

Say what you will about Circusney. Yes it wasn't exactly the hardest choreo but she still commanded that stage, loved being up there and the energy was on fire. For the light choreo she did do, it was fluid and in sync with the backing dancers. This was 2009, she was on course to really "being back" as a performer. She is loving performing here and you can see it.

If we got a performance like this during POM everybody would be slayed, I guess it’s just uncool to get circusney her props 

6 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

I couldn’t have said it better, this was last time she was at her best, 16 had it moments, but it didn’t surpass these moments 

10 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

the last video. There is Britney, the girl that LOVES to perform. She is FEELING it.

Don't mind me whilst i go and sob:crying4:

exactly .... by the way this is my favorite date performance of get naked..  I love her energy,passion,fierceness at 2:48-3:14 minute..she was so good..I want to cry :crying1:              

I don't know why the performance has only 340 views.wtf...it deserves more 

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

WOW Idk she was THAT energetic on the Circus Tour! You're right, she was more like herself in her prime here than now.

Idk what the hell happened to her that she dances like a robot, can't lipsync right and doesn't have passion

unfortunately 2010 happened  ...article-0-0A0074A0000005DC-717_468x473.jpgchorando.pngbritney%20crying%2007apr10%2001.jpg1007-britney-spears-nightie-06-480x720.jpgbritney-spears-7-3-10.jpg

I don’t want to be negative here but I just watched DWAD earlier today (for the 90000th time) and I can’t see the magic on these clips; maybe in a few days.

in all honesty, what bugs me about these clips is that she does 3 seconds of something the right way and then it’s followed by average moves for 10 seconds and then 3 more of good moves; it’s like she’s edging but never cums. LOL

Archived