Think back on your top 10 favorite albums of this decade (so far)... does Britney make your top 10?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

She easily makes my top 10 with FF and Glory. But tbh, I’d be flat out choosing 10 albums that I love in the 10’s. 00’s out-iconed and outsold :bedtime:

The 00's were good but the 90's were honestly better as far as performance standards besides the main pop girls... but yeah.  The industry got this decade very wrong and invested and banked on too many bland talents.  I honestly think most of us on this forum could be just as good of pop stars as what we have right now... I know for a fact I can write better songs than most lol

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

Lorde, Lana and Marina probably occupy my entire top 5 but Glory is seriously #6 at most for me. Still stream it all the time. Full of bops. One of my favorite britney albums :yesplease:

I think Born To Die as an album... IDK if it would make my top 10 but for sure Born To Die and Summertime Sadness are in my top 100 favorite singles from the decade

12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think Born To Die as an album... IDK if it would make my top 10 but for sure Born To Die and Summertime Sadness are in my top 100 favorite singles from the decade

omg Born To Die the album is a game changer for me. Literally made me change my musical taste a lot and the type of music I'd listen to during those years. Lana is amazing. Ultraviolence (album) makes it on my list easily too. 

Archived