Your experiences before POM

Miss_R

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I first saw it in August 2014. I had never seen her live before so I was STOKED. I went with my sister and uncle and we first stopped by the Britney Store which we were in complete awe over (this was before J.Lo moved in). It Should Be Easy was playing in the store but we were still HYPED. We all bought Britney t shirts and I bought the program. Right when we took our photo when we went in, we saw all her costumes on display in the lobby and we LOST IT. The photographer was cracking up and got our reaction (we didn’t buy the picture. Wish we did!!) but we were so hyped to see all the costumes on display. I think they were playing her music videos in the lobby too which helped a lot. When the lights went off for the show to begin I don’t think I had ever screamed that loud in my life lol

my sister cried during Everytime and my uncle and i’s voices were completely gone by the time Boys started. That night was honestly the most fun experience of my life. 

I saw her again in 2017 with my mom, boyfriend, and uncle. I was hyped to see the revamp and I still lost my **** whenever anything from Glory came on. 

POM was such a great show. I think a lot of exhalers hate it because they never saw it in person. In person the show really came together beautifully. The second time I saw her is when she was really into similar black leotards so I guess that was sorta meh and I even heard some audience members talking about that too (as well as lipsynced vocals which I lol’d about) but that first time was perfect! Sure she hadnt gotten that 2014-2016 energy yet but I still thought she killed it

My first time seeing her was The Circus Tour.  I was 15 and had only became a fan since Gimme More but man, that time was just magical.  My friend and I arrived at her opening night in London and the media was everywhere, people were so excited that she was back and the whole show was just epic.  :crying3:

Then two years later I saw The Femme Fatale Tour.  Not as good, but still a pleasure to watch her again and hear the new songs.  People didn't seem as excited about that one from what I could see.  :bthink:

Then I went to Piece Of Me when she came to Scotland and let me tell you... irregardless of people's opinions on her look or dancing, the whole place was wild about her being there.  Pretty much everyone was dressed up in her iconic costumes from over the years and it really felt like one big Britney party.  :bigtime:

I have never seen her ? 

I love her since 2003 but I was only 6, she came to Italy when I was 7 but she went to Milan and it was too far from my city so I couldn’t. Then she hasn’t come here sincer 2004. I could go to POM Tour in Europe last summer but it was almost sold out everywhere 

Oh I thought this thread was gonna be about moments leading up to POM. 

I went to Circus tour (by some miracle I ended up front row and was SHOOK the whole time)

then went to Femme Fatale, but I semi blacked out for a good chunk of it. I don’t think I missed anything earth shattering tho lol 

havent seen her since Femme Fatale, and never saw her during her prime :kyliecry: DWAD was sold out by the time my dad tried to find me tickets :tiffsniffle: and had no interest going to Onyx bc my mom wouldn’t have allowed it anyway:D 

6 hours ago, mel92 said:

Oh I thought this thread was gonna be about moments leading up to POM. 

I went to Circus tour (by some miracle I ended up front row and was SHOOK the whole time)

then went to Femme Fatale, but I semi blacked out for a good chunk of it. I don’t think I missed anything earth shattering tho lol 

havent seen her since Femme Fatale, and never saw her during her prime :kyliecry: DWAD was sold out by the time my dad tried to find me tickets :tiffsniffle: and had no interest going to Onyx bc my mom wouldn’t have allowed it anyway:D 

Why did you black out? :nydisgust:

8 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I've seen:

BOMT Tour 99
OIDIA Tour 00
DWAD Tour 02
Circus Tour 09 - 1st US leg
Circus Tour 09 - 2nd US leg

I had tickets to OH Tour but she cancelled and I had planned a trip to Vegas to see her in a few weeks but she cancelled lol

:OMGney: 

You’re so lucky.. I wish I had seen BOMT, OIDIA and especially DWAD 

Before POM (well the tour, never went to Vegas to see it) I only went to see her on the second London date of the Femme Fatale Tour.

It was also my first proper concert. I remember my dad took me because none of my friends wanted to come, I had good seats (better than my POM ones lol) and the countdown was amazing! I lost it when the lights went off and the music started playing and the Femme Fatale logo rised above the stage. It’s been 8 years now since the concert but I remember having so much fun, Britney also brought Jedward up on stage for I Wanna Go which was really cool :) 

Archived