• Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Such a lovely read. I feel like we can all relate :crying4:

well I do love B but can't relate:brityawning:

this is a bit much and I'm not a fan of any kind of extreme or fanatism 

he says "“I could watch her in a chair doing nothing and I’d still go

“I think 80 percent of my wardrobe is all Britney related.” :xfactorlook:

That was especially true during his last meeting with Spears — someone he’s been fortunate enough to meet a total of four time:bthink:

argh it's like that guy Alex who just spend his money, *** and days chasing celebrities and calling them friends, you name it.

I think they just need a friend in real life or a dog.:mhm:

to me, it's bizarre to call Britney "a friend" and then spent $ 10 000 for 2 mintues total in her presence. :bpout:

it's one thing to think of her as #inspiration

but everything else is just scary.mp3 :huh:

I totally can relate. 

I really have a deep deep love for her beacuase I really admire Britney as a person. Besides, she’s so charming that really I could go to see her just sitting on a chair. 

I am not that kind of “obsessed” but her music lift my mood like nobody else. She gives me a lot of positivity. Just love her. 

Ps: Britney was so sweet with him. Their pics together are beautiful 

2 hours ago, canceledshow said:

well I do love B but can't relate:brityawning:

this is a bit much and I'm not a fan of any kind of extreme or fanatism 

he says "“I could watch her in a chair doing nothing and I’d still go

“I think 80 percent of my wardrobe is all Britney related.” :xfactorlook:

That was especially true during his last meeting with Spears — someone he’s been fortunate enough to meet a total of four time:bthink:

argh it's like that guy Alex who just spend his money, *** and days chasing celebrities and calling them friends, you name it.

I think they just need a friend in real life or a dog.:mhm:

to me, it's bizarre to call Britney "a friend" and then spent $ 10 000 for 2 mintues total in her presence. :bpout:

it's one thing to think of her as #inspiration

but everything else is just scary.mp3 :huh:

Sis it’s his money he obviously has it, Alex is different he legit is a creep he has stalked her and Felicia for almost her e tire career and Anthony made up a complete story of a conversation they didn’t have at his meet and greet, this guy is an innocent fan who either comes from a welter background or he worked his *** off and saved enough money to meet her four times good for him tbh I’m jealous 

I was asked to say the obsessed thing because that's the name of the show, sadly! I clarified online after the fact... I prefer dedicated, yanno? I think it was a bit much with the route they went, but I just hope people all over can see the good person we know her to be! <3

Archived