Domination dancers are saying goodbye to each other, toxic choreo and "see you in march"

MarcMarc2231

53 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Of course. They'll still dance for her whenever the show is back on. They have no choice. I'm just wondering what other concerts (anywhere, not just Vegas) are scheduled to Kickstart in 2019? 

but what I'm saying is that this specific group of dancers are Britneys. they are not all going to be connected to any other show or artist. when they said see you in March it was said to all of them...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bxnes said:

but these are all Britney dancers and are also connected to Britney. 

They have a contract 

It's entirely possible that their contract was dissolved or paid out. That's entirely Britney and teams decision.

As for them still working together, it's also possible that Nappytabs is using them for another show considering they've gotten to know them and went through an audition process that ended up being for a show that no longer exists.

3 hours ago, claug326 said:

It's entirely possible that their contract was dissolved or paid out. That's entirely Britney and teams decision.

As for them still working together, it's also possible that Nappytabs is using them for another show considering they've gotten to know them and went through an audition process that ended up being for a show that no longer exists.

Maybe idk....

On 1/5/2019 at 11:19 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

March is probably their new booking - Xtina. 

Following Brit's Domination cancellation, Xtina agreed to step in and launch her own residency. 

That’s what I assumed would happen. MGM has contingency plans for acts sickness.

11 hours ago, G-unit said:

Really don’t get the “see you in March” thing.  I’m also really confused about the cancellation or postponement.  MGM and Nappytabs are saying postponed, Britney didn’t really specify, but she said “I won’t be performing my show”...if her intention was to postpone, wouldn’t she have said “at this time” or something along those lines?  Sounds like the issues with her father are pretty complicated and it sounded like she was gonna be out for quite a while.

I find it funny that she said, "I won't be performing my show Domination" which I thought was a funny way of saying it... so I guess Stronger is already being shopped as the name of the new show.  I really do feel like the show wasn't ready and they don't think there will be enough time and Britney is blaming her lack of involvement on her dad being sick (which it probably is) thus why the announcement sucked and we got ZERO promo.  Jamie being sick really put everything behind and it just made Domination not work.  I do feel like we will see a little of Domination in Stronger but I am HOPING all of the things we told Team Britney we wanted to see will be considered!  I just hope they choose another promo photoshoot!

On 1/5/2019 at 5:17 PM, Bxnes said:

I think it’s the start date for rehearsals again. And then the show will start again in May-June-July

i will flip some s**t if it starts back to the original schedule in May. Which is when i was going..and i already changed my flights back to my original vegas trip i was supposed to take (and britney managed to have a show date 2 days before my arrival so I extended my trip) ..lol. 

Archived