Domination dancers are saying goodbye to each other, toxic choreo and "see you in march"

MarcMarc2231

In their IG profile, Nappy tabs show 4 new stories. 1 of this is the goodbye by the dancers and the producers; in this video, one of them (Giuseppe Giofrè, dancer) say to Napoleon "see you in march" and all the other re-talk that and laugh.

The other stories they have a set up choreo for Toxic.

Their IG profile: https://www.instagram.com/nappytabs/

You think that britney take time to restart in the summer? This "see you in march" is a little bit disappointed for me....what we have in march? New music or they restart all?:receipts2:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bxnes said:

I think it’s the start date for rehearsals again. And then the show will start again in May-June-July

Gonna start following the schedule for Park Theater. If nothing is slated for end of June or July, you know that's for Britney to begin her residency. 

As of now nothing is shown but in the coming weeks it'll all be known I'm sure. 

13 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Judt checked my Twitter. Nappytabs are claiming that the comment doesn't refer to rehearsals for Domination but for another show they're working on. 

but these are all Britney dancers and are also connected to Britney. 

They have a contract 

7 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

but these are all Britney dancers and are also connected to Britney. 

They have a contract 

Of course. They'll still dance for her whenever the show is back on. They have no choice. I'm just wondering what other concerts (anywhere, not just Vegas) are scheduled to Kickstart in 2019? 

Really don’t get the “see you in March” thing.  I’m also really confused about the cancellation or postponement.  MGM and Nappytabs are saying postponed, Britney didn’t really specify, but she said “I won’t be performing my show”...if her intention was to postpone, wouldn’t she have said “at this time” or something along those lines?  Sounds like the issues with her father are pretty complicated and it sounded like she was gonna be out for quite a while.

27 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Really don’t get the “see you in March” thing.  I’m also really confused about the cancellation or postponement.  MGM and Nappytabs are saying postponed, Britney didn’t really specify, but she said “I won’t be performing my show”...if her intention was to postpone, wouldn’t she have said “at this time” or something along those lines?  Sounds like the issues with her father are pretty complicated and it sounded like she was gonna be out for quite a while.

her official online statement on her website said its postponed too. So just take the insta post out of the equation. 

Archived