Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

34 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I’ll shut up when we see Britney uproot her life to Louisiana to be with her family. Til then we will see her out and about in California and taking ridiculous insta videos with Sam and her kids. Britney didn’t even appear to spend Xmas with them. She simply cannot work with him not being involved. 

Not to be completely insensitive but her niece almost died and we didn’t see her canceling the POM show. 

You all act like you know it all. Calm down and wait for more news.

• Like 2
Just now, Catalin said:

You all act like you know it all. Calm down and wait for more news.

We don’t know it all. But I’m very familiar with the conservership she is under and i can promise you it had a lot to do with the “postponement”. 

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think she genuinely is postponing because of her dad but I do think the low ticket sales and the amount of work that needed to be done made it easier to make that decision. If the show was already sold out and done it would have probably been harder. 

Anyways we will never fully know so it's best to accept the reason they gave us since it is a very good reason. Domination is postponed let's all move on.

Exactly!

3 minutes ago, Soni said:

Honestly I feel disgusted by people saying that.
She is losing her father.

She DOESNT cancel shows because they dont sell.
Look at the FemmeFatale Tour ffs.It did badly but she didn't cancel 1 Date.

I dont know the exact condition of her father...Britbey herself said that now all are fine and he is recovering...what im talking about to my post??? Its so hard to understand it?

3 minutes ago, Soni said:

Honestly I feel disgusted by people saying that.
She is losing her father.

She DOESNT cancel shows because they dont sell.
Look at the FemmeFatale Tour ffs.It did badly but she didn't cancel 1 Date.

FFT did well in the first leg though, didn't it? So they didn't know about the floppy ticket sales until it was already too late and the tour had already started? And venues etc etc were paid for. 

Domination's first leg wasn't selling well. Everybody knows it. It was in the media and embarrassing for Team Flop/Britney. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, falka said:

She may be emotionally exhausted and it's not good head space to have during artistic endeavors.

It's combined stress, private and work related. Her situation is very complicated on daily basis.

What's changed since the announcement and now? 

Britney started rehearsing and realised it's too much like hard work being carried around and moving her arms 3 nights a week. 

The ticket sales weren't great. 

Daddy Spears seems to be better now than he was months ago. 

Nothing makes sense any more :(

I think most of us would've understood if Britney had been honest and say, "The appetite for this new show isn't there from myself or from the fans. Ticket sales have been lower than we'd hoped and there's no signs of them improving any time soon. Apologies to those fans who had bought tickets - they'll be refunded. Apologies to Park Theatre - it's a beautiful theatre. Apologies to all the dancers, NappyTabs and everyone else involved in the show. Domination is officially cancelled. I've done 2 and a half world tours and a 4 year Vegas residency since 2008 and I'm burned out. I'm going on holiday and I hope you'll understand my decision." 

• Like 3

I think the best thing would have been to cancel/postpone when Jamie was taken to hospital originally. No way would she ever been able to put 100% into the show and give fans what they want, especially with M&G's on sale as well with all this in her head.

Her team should have done the right thing and pulled the plug back then. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

FFT did well in the first leg though, didn't it? So they didn't know about the floppy ticket sales until it was already too late and the tour had already started? And venues etc etc were paid for. 

Domination's first leg wasn't selling well. Everybody knows it. It was in the media and embarrassing for Team Flop/Britney. 

It doesn't matter
They still could've cancelled those shows

There are many excuses they can think of, problems with the management is one of the most common stuff
twisting ankle, stuff like that

But BritBrit doesn't do that, her team is too hungry for money and they dont care if they are gonna make a fool out of her. We know that.
I don't know why yall continue to push the narrative that they were too worried about ticket sales when she was gonna get 500k after EVERY show + part of the ticket and merchandise sales.
Especially when u dont know what's happening INSIDE their family business.Maybe he was given several months to live.Maybe he has a terminal virus.Stuff like that!

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I think she genuinely is postponing because of her dad but I do think the low ticket sales and the amount of work that needed to be done made it easier to make that decision. If the show was already sold out and done it would have probably been harder. 

Anyways we will never fully know so it's best to accept the reason they gave us since it is a very good reason. Domination is postponed let's all move on.

Will you folks shut up about ticket sales

The ticket sales were fine

Like many had said, most were going to buy close to Showtime

Her father almost died and still recovering and Britney focus is on the right thing which is family.  She can come back to the show but family doesn't cone back if they pass away.

• Like 4

I think the rehearsals show us what kind of a cheap awful show it was going to be. 

Dancers doing ok choreo minus the terrible seizure bits and Britney doing her own thing - arms above head, air the fart, bend knees and pull a funny face, act **** and run hands over male dancer, spin around three times. 

I'm more upset about the Onyx Hotel Tour getting cancelled than I am about this floppy POM 9.0 show being ditched. 

• Like 4