Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

2 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I wish her the best, same for her family.

But it feels like this is a reason used to cover something else.

If they have known her dad's health issues for months, why did they announce Domination and started the rehearsals?

Team Britney is hiding something (as usual). :frenchy:

Maybe its all planned for controversy, due to the low ticket sales, and come back later but better. I would go to the show after this 100%

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

It's crazier to me that he/she thinks that I claimed Britney would lie about her dad's illness for marketing purpose simply because I agreed Britney had a history of lying aka claiming she sings live in her shows.

I sometimes wonder about the comprehension skills of some of the posters here.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

So you mean to tell me that her father being ill is not a legitimate reason???????????

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

It is a legitimate reason. But if this have been the case for months, as she explains in her post, then it cannot be the only reason for the cancellation of a show announced like two months ago. They would not have announced it they thought her dad was too sick.

2 minutes ago, zone said:

Maybe its all planned for controversy, due to the low ticket sales, and come back later but better. I would go to the show after this 100%

I am not sure they would do that for controversy.

She may have been concerned about her dad's health and on top of that low ticket sales + maybe another issue with the production = scrapped until sometime later.

4 minutes ago, zone said:

do you even understand what you are saying :gerlwat: how the **** does giving refunds for all the tickets that were already sold help her sell more for her next show. Who the **** will go ``omg britney's father almost died I will buy a ticket to her new show poor thing'' like who the **** does that. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

It is a legitimate reason. But if this have been the case for months, as she explains in her post, then it cannot be the only reason for the cancellation of a show announced like two months ago. They would not have announced it they thought her dad was too sick.

I am not sure they would do that for controversy.

She may have been concerned about her dad's health and on top of that low ticket sales + maybe another issue with the production = scrapped until sometime later.

Do you understand that your health condition, especially after a major organ fails, is erratic and can make a change for the worst even though you were considered to be "recovering"?

Do you understand how fragile health is? 

Do you understand that he might have been better two months ago than he is TODAY?

• Like 2

Wow some people really are being rude about this! 

Her dads ill and it’s properly really bad for her to do this, losing a parent is unbearable i can only imagine what she is going through I lost my dad unexpectedly in 2017 and I can tell you now you never get over it. I feel so sorry for her :crying4: I hope Jamie is ok and I prey he makes it it through. 

As for the show being cancelled/postponed why would anyone want to watch her perform when she has all this going on!? She won’t be able to do it. She needed time off after the tour and now she needs to take this time he with dad and family and just forget about work. She will come back when she is ready. 

• Like 5
Just now, Daxx said:

do you even understand what you are saying :gerlwat: how the **** does giving refunds for all the tickets that were already sold help her sell more for her next show. Who the **** will go ``omg britney's father almost died I will buy a ticket to her new show poor thing'' like who the **** does that. 

I think the poster means that controversy has generally helped Britney's career, not particularly ticket sales per say. With this show currently cancelled/ postponed, many might be more keen to catch her next show ASAP because a possible full-blown cancellation may be a real threat. 

Just now, Koda100 said:

I think the poster means that controversy has generally helped Britney's career, not particularly ticket sales per say. With this show currently cancelled/ postponed, many might be more keen to catch her next show ASAP because a possible full-blown cancellation may be a real threat. 

explain to me how having a dying father is considered controversy because I might be dumb as **** or something and don't really understand it

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Koda100 said:

Either it could help or do worse. Some Britney fans are losing money because of the postponing. So they might not risk again.

On the other hand now they have a fresh start and have time for promo pics and rehearsals etc They know what fans want. They can lie all they want but the stuff nappy said wasn’t gonna happen in a month. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Why are low ticket sales even a consideration in this postponement????????????

Someone please explain this to me.

It's a fair consideration- just a consideration though. Definitely, her dad's health being the most significant reason per Britney's post, but it must have been a multi-factorial decision in my opinion. The good news is that the press release states that a full recovery is expected  

• Like 2
Just now, Spearsfan said:

Either it could help or do worse. Some Britney fans are losing money because of the postponing. So they might not risk again.

On the other hand now they have a fresh start and have time for promo pics and rehearsals etc They know what fans want. They can lie all they want but the stuff nappy said wasn’t gonna happen in a month. 

So you're suggesting her team *might* have sat and thought "ok lets generate some controversy by saying your dad is really ill and you are going on hiatus". 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

explain to me how having a dying father is considered controversy because I might be dumb as **** or something and don't really understand it

You must be, because I was referring to the show being cancelled which is a large scale cancellation that affects many, not her dad's illness.