Unpopular opinion: Slumber Party performance better than Make Me VMA's

OopsOverprotected

The choreo is a mess. I CRINGE at the part where she crouches down and does the disco pointing while bouncing on her knees, If she did THIS at the VMAs she would’ve been laughed off the stage. The VMA performance wasn’t good, and neither is this. She looked amazing both performances - this costume is way better though. But what kind of low budg f**kery is this with that stage?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/10/2018 at 7:44 PM, FatteFemaleStan said:

no :begone: still waiting for the day exhale lets go of the "slumber party could have been a hit if..." mentality :ririshade2: the song is average and goes no where just like make me :ipass:

also the fact that britney was 35 singing about slumber parties :queenie:

Reveal hidden contents

slumber party was dead on arrival :pieceofwhat:

lmao this. you always spill tea.

This fanbase still lingers onto glory, make me and slumber party as if it had potential to smash. "MaKe Me HaD pOtENtIAl. #1 oN iTunEz" etc etc etc. 

It's like get over it exhale. Glory and its singles offered nothing to the landscape of the current pop scene and wouldn't have been a success anywhere, not on planet Earth, the moon, or Mars.  :pleaseshhh:

Archived