Britney’s Next Single

TheSmasher

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, nels64 said:

But like why do you care about charts? I’d rather have quality music than a Maroon 5 reject just so Britney can get another top 10...

It doesn’t make any sense. Do y’all enjoy the charts more than the music? 

the more she sells the more RCA will want her to release, the more they will invest in her videos, tours etc. 

and yes charts are exciting, and im still young so i usually listen to the charts and like those songs the most. A lot of u guys are just older and don’t like those songs anymore 

3 hours ago, TheSmasher said:

the more she sells the more RCA will want her to release, the more they will invest in her videos, tours etc. 

and yes charts are exciting, and im still young so i usually listen to the charts and like those songs the most. A lot of u guys are just older and don’t like those songs anymore 

I agree with everything you've said and one more thing:

I think Britney is very aware of success of her songs and charts despite all of you guys thinking she isn't. And I think she is very competitive, but in a kinda 'negative way': If the song is a hit, she will try harder and be motivated by its success. But if it flops, she'll just work less and leave the whole era to flop. She won't fight for it to make it better, and that's how I do in my life too, so kinda understand her. 

So IT IS important that despite song's quality, it does well on charts and streams! 

Archived