Britney’s Next Single

TheSmasher

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Passengerney said:

So, you prefer something that does well on the charts instead of something you like? Britney's days being a chart topper are over and I just want her to take risks musically.

same, I want an experimental album. A passionate work of art with no fillers. Judging from Glory, she definitely still has it in her.

5 hours ago, Passengerney said:

So, you prefer something that does well on the charts instead of something you like? Britney's days being a chart topper are over and I just want her to take risks musically.

It is never up to anyone if Britney can get another chart topper 

The public is unpredictable like that 

My *** is just praying it is a solo single this time.  Something really dark and gritty, think Iggy’s «Hey Iggy» Maybe hip hop influences. Maybe even different kinds of musics influences in one songs, like ITZ but one song or something.

I want it to have somewhat of a vision, and clear message not focusing on just ***. Something inspiring. Most of all something she would like to hear herself, and enjoy performing.

I’m expecting something great tbh. 

Archived