The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at the residency itself (If it is a residency), but the duration this could go on for this time? Yes, who's to say there won't be a mini EU leg again, but my disappointment in the fact that, if this is 5 year residency again it'll make britney 41 when it ends. Sounds a age Britney most likely would want to retire and start focusing on her life. This could well be her final shows. (Speculation) if it is called "One More Time". Chance's are, it really is just going to be called "Britney".

Idk...So much more she could do with her career than focus it round Vegas constantly. But, if that's what she loves doing, so be it. Just gotta hope in whatever time frame this goes on for, she visits EU Again if she does plan on retiring after this.

On the plus side, love the photo. But, something tells me these were outtakes from the originals? The ring of fire promo shot when the residency first got announced? 

Dp1KzzIV4AA94Zx.jpg

Anywho, happy to see Britney tonight at least! Hope ya'll have a good night and enjoy the meltdowns 

1 minute ago, Koda100 said:

I think nappytabs are perfect for Britney , unlike the 2 guys for POM who gave Britney the wrong choreo and  zumba pretty much. Plus they have SO MUCH EXPERIENCE from SYTYCD to other artists with really good shows. 

I just wish they made her do the full original Slave choreo, but that would only happen in my dreams 

Archived