New thumbnail for BBMA Megamix

Herumbra

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Goku said:

At that time exhale praised the **** of this performance, it was a really happy event for all of us. She did that! :mj:

At the time exhale was like split in the middle and the naysayers write it off as nothing special since it was just a mini POM show and that it’s nothing memorable because it’s nothing new like her award show performances were in the past. I was happy and that year she definitely delivered. 

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

At the time exhale was like split in the middle and the naysayers write it off as nothing special since it was just a mini POM show and that it’s nothing memorable because it’s nothing new like her award show performances were in the past. I was happy and that year she definitely delivered. 

Lmao I could easily rank this as her best performance ever. Not because it was better than all others, but considering everything after the breakdown, her loss of dance skills and inability of serving face, looks and anything iconic since 2007, it was truly a revival of her legend status, so in context, it kinda is her best ever :)

• Super Mods
55 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

Lmao I could easily rank this as her best performance ever. Not because it was better than all others, but considering everything after the breakdown, her loss of dance skills and inability of serving face, looks and anything iconic since 2007, it was truly a revival of her legend status, so in context, it kinda is her best ever :)

I agree, I saw it as a milestone in her career, she showed the world she was invincible. I’m just glad this performance is getting its recognition. Definitely solidified her status as a legend.

Archived