• Last Reply

April 09

04~5.jpg

da00ec6310fb1c7.jpg

0409-27.jpg

20090409-14.jpg

XRAY_WN_HQ_APRIL9_283629.jpg

Spoiler

Can you give me some advice? Do you want to see the pictures like they are right now or do I put them in the hidden content? And would you like to see all the pictures from that day (I mean like she was spotted on same day several times)? Thank you :) 

5 hours ago, Miss_R said:

Hide contents

Can you give me some advice? Do you want to see the pictures like they are right now or do I put them in the hidden content? And would you like to see all the pictures from that day (I mean like she was spotted on same day several times)? Thank you :) 

for me, it is more enjoyable to look at the pics the way you put them now but it would be nice to see some more pics from the same day, if it isn't too much trouble.thanks for asking.btw, ı check this thread almost everyday even if ı don't sign in.thank you for keeping this thread alive.

2 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

for me, it is more enjoyable to look at the pics the way you put them now but it would be nice to see some more pics from the same day, if it isn't too much trouble.thanks for asking.btw, ı check this thread almost everyday even if ı don't sign in.thank you for keeping this thread alive.

Thank you! :kiss: 

I’ll post more pictures. Glad to hear that you like this thread :) 

Archived