Meet and Greet Experience Shared by Michelle — Aug. 31st, Birmingham

Guest Arckangel

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

same ****, different day

stop paying for the M&G’s if you expect them to be any different. Britney is the most inconsistent human being and you never know which version of her you’re gonna meet or see on stage performing. :brityawning:

This. That is her personality. So, stop buying meets if you are waiting something else to happen.
And If u know how she is, pay and just be happy with the photo.

Its not that difficult. Its sad? yes. But it is what it is... I believe this team is a mess. VIP packages are really expensive , you can't really ask that amount of money for 1.3 seconds. You can ask a lot yes because you have u idol less than 1 feet  away but no 2.500 dollars that's for sure.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Katy Perry - my M&Gs with Rihanna and Selena were amazing, about 3-4 minutes and they always make sure that you get the picture you want + they are amazingly sweet , Miley was touchy a funny and Katy Perry ASKED US about the city and work lol 

Omg I wanted to meet those so bad, especially Rihanna and Katy. 

I think people expect her to be incredibly chit chatty with them like an old friend, just because we’ve followed her so long we almost feel like we know her but people forget she doesn’t know us at we’re complete strangers and we all know how she loves interacting with strangers. Plus her kids seem to be home she probably misses them beyond belief. I understand that we want a whole big thing but it’s a brave move on her part for someone with what seems like incredible anxiety to even do m&g’s because if I were her I wouldn’t want to at all I prefer the smallest amount of contact with other people as possible lolz she’s entitled to a bad day, she’s entitled to be in a bad mood and just want to do her job and go home. I’m sorry if these people truly had a bad experience but still

Britney already explained her behaviour two years ago in a song

She couldn't be more accurate tbh...

Look in the mirror
Who do I see?
Who do I wanna be today?
If you came for a show
Which role should I take?

Think I've been here before
I've turned some hearts into stone
And I can't hide it no more

My love is a mood ring
Up and down emotions

all these mood swings

Ok,i'm just curious,what does this Marta girl trying to accomplish?I think that she's so full of herself and an attention seeker.Have you seen her twitter feed?She's making fun and mocking her "idol" Britney.If you're truly a fan,and Britney did you wrong,you don't go acting like a ***** and making fun of Britney with every given chance.Britney sure did well to kick her out.

15 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Britney already explained her behaviour two years ago in a song

She couldn't be more accurate tbh...

Look in the mirror
Who do I see?
Who do I wanna be today?
If you came for a show
Which role should I take?

Think I've been here before
I've turned some hearts into stone
And I can't hide it no more

My love is a mood ring
Up and down emotions

all these mood swings

SCREAM

Guest Arckangel
54 minutes ago, koballo said:

Offtop but why is 'God' censored here? :xfactorlook:

It's not censorship... It's a more "glamorizing" way of spelling "God", and you'll notice how I only used caps.

Madonna sometimes spells it that way too:

« G*D. only rose what we talked about 1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png?1f602.png? 1f339.png?1f339.png?1f339.png?1f339.png?. Find out soon on the MDNA SKIN YouTube channel. Do thermal waters run deep?? 1f4a6.png? 1f4a6.png? 1f4a6.png?1f4a6.png?#MDNAmeetsKKW #MDNASKIN Kim Kardashian West #KKWBeauty 1f495.png?1f389.png?1f308.png?1f338.png?1f495.png?1f495.png?1f495.png?1f308.png?1f338.png?1f389.png?1f495.png?1f495.png?1f338.png? » -Madonna

The reason for the omission of the "O" vowel is because in traditional Judaism, the name of biblical God is so holy that Jews are not supposed to pronounce it. I don't know if it's still the case, but it used to. The way they see it, God's name is "unpronounceable". And this is why some people—who may be Jewish or not—may use the "G*D" or "G-D" or "G-d" spelling.

I'm not Jewish, and Madonna ain't Jewish neither (she's a Kabbalist). We either use the "God" spelling or the "G*D" one to make it more special, look more important. That's all!

And "God" may refer to any Supreme Being one believes in (Allah in Islam, God in Christianity, Ishvara [Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva] in Hinduism, God in Theistic Buddhism or New Age, and so on...)

@ifuseekamy_ @Isla. @koballo

Guest Arckangel

One more thing, it reminds me of using the letter X instead of "Christ": Xianity, Xmas, and Christina Aguilera's alter ego, Xtina.

It is an abbreviation, from the Ancient Greek Χ (Kh, (letter chi)), from Χριστός (Khristós, Christ).

It is totally cool and acceptable, but some, who see it as censorship, may see it as informal or disrespectful.

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, erieta_92 said:

Ok,i'm just curious,what does this Marta girl trying to accomplish?I think that she's so full of herself and an attention seeker.Have you seen her twitter feed?She's making fun and mocking her "idol" Britney.If you're truly a fan,and Britney did you wrong,you don't go acting like a ***** and making fun of Britney with every given chance.Britney sure did well to kick her out.

Please put yourself in Marta's position. Here's Marta, just a few days before her encounter with Britney Spears:

You see how happy and radiant she was in her Britney hoodie? She had been a fan since day 1! She's now 32. Why would she just turn on Britney for no reason?

I mean, she spent a small fortune for her concert ticket + her VIP pass + transportation & accommodation. She would not have flown from Spain to London if she really did not care for Britney. And why would she keep touching Britney even after being told by Britney herself not to touch her? It doesn't make any sense, and I do not think Marta is that dense. Only Marta, Britney, the photographer and those two bodyguards were in that room. Those who alleged they heard Britney ask her not to touch her a few times weren't even in that room, and they may be lying for all we know (anybody can type anything online).

Marta explained that she was asked not to hug or kiss Britney, and she obeyed! She simply, like many other fans, gently placed her hand on Britney's back for the picture, and that's when Britney threw her tantrum. Marta apologized, not because she did anything wrong, but because Britney, her idol and icon was vexed, and she wanted to appease her. Marta begged for a second chance, but Britney refused to give it to her and even LAUGHED IN HER FACE!

If that had happened to you, how would you feel? Marta was literally shaking when leaving that room, in a state of shock. She swore on her late father's memory she's telling the truth (he passed away last year). She even broke down and cried, and understandably so, she could not stay for the concert and just enjoy the show!

Her VIP pass was refunded, but not the concert ticket, transportation and accommodation. She still lost a lot, and she was completely humiliated. She is now using her experience and her voice to shed light on Britney's demeanour towards her own fans, and new stories such as Michelle's and TristanWhatever's just reinforce Marta's account.

IF I hear one more person say "I don't know what some fans expect, I think they expect too much" blah blah, I think I'm going to scream!!

What do people expect when they do a meet & greet with Britney? A bit of common politeness, common courtesy, that's what! Not a long chat, not to be smothered with kisses by her, not lunch or dinner, not a night out on the tiles with her, not going on a white water rafting adventure holiday with her, not having her tuck you into bed and reading you a bedtime story and singing you a lullaby, not becoming her BFF - just politeness, like anyone else would expect. You know, like saying "Hello" back when someone says hello to her. A smile, even if it's a forced one, a bit of eye contact to acknowledge you're actually in the same room as her and a polite "thanks for coming" or "thanks for your support" or "enjoy the show" from her afterwards. That's it. All of that can be done in ten seconds flat. Not such a big ask, is it?!

If Britney can do this for some fans, and she clearly does, then she can do it for her other fans who pay for the same M&G's. Why should some fans get a nice, polite, friendly Britney, who makes eye contact, says at least "Hello" and/or "goodbye" and gives them a quick smile, whilst others, who paid the same for their M&G''s get treated like something off the bottom of her shoe? It seems that it's not even that Britney blows hot and cold from one day to the next but she's like this during the SAME meet & greet session! That seems to be the case with last night's Birmingham M&G, from what I've been reading. Some fans had a pleasant experience, whilst others had a crappy one, at the SAME M&G! That is just insane and very rude indeed by Britney. Anyone who defends such behaviour is so far up Britney's *** they can't see daylight! It's great for those who have a pleasant experience meeting Britney (heaven knows you've paid enough for it!) but it's damn shitty for those who've had a totally unpleasant experience by a cold, aloof Britney who wouldn't even look at them or say one word to them!

Once again, no one expects anything from Britney other than common decency and a bit of common courtesy during the few precious sections they spend in her presence!

5 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Please put yourself in Marta's position. Here's Marta, just a few days before her encounter with Britney Spears:

You see how happy and radiant she was in her Britney hoodie? She had been a fan since day 1! She's now 32. Why would she just turn on Britney for no reason?

I mean, she spent a small fortune for her concert ticket + her VIP pass + transportation & accommodation. She would not have flown from Spain to London if she really did not care for Britney. And why would she keep touching Britney even after being told by Britney herself not to touch her? It doesn't make any sense, and I do not think Marta is that dense. Only Marta, Britney, the photographer and those two bodyguards were in that room. Those who alleged they heard Britney ask her not to touch her a few times weren't even in that room, and they may be lying for all we know (anybody can type anything online).

Marta explained that she was asked not to hug or kiss Britney, and she obeyed! She simply, like many other fans, gently placed her hand on Britney's back for the picture, and that's when Britney threw her tantrum. Marta apologized, not because she did anything wrong, but because Britney, her idol and icon was vexed, and she wanted to appease her. Marta begged for a second chance, but Britney refused to give it to her and even LAUGHED IN HER FACE!

If that had happened to you, how would you feel? Marta was literally shaking when leaving that room, in a state of shock. She swore on her late father's memory she's telling the truth (he passed away last year). She even broke down and cried, and understandably so, she could not stay for the concert and just enjoy the show!

Her VIP pass was refunded, but not the concert ticket, transportation and accommodation. She still lost a lot, and she was completely humiliated. She is now using her experience and her voice to shed light on Britney's demeanour towards her own fans, and new stories such as Michelle's and TristanWhatever's just reinforce Marta's account.

See,i don't buy this crap for multiple reasons,and i wil lay them down for you:

01.You just had an argument with your IDOL and you go public and expose her,by making a video,literally minutes after what happened?A real fan would be devastated and crying.Not,making fun of her IDOL!

02.Britney in the past 5 years has done like 300 shows,if we put an average of 50 M&G,tha's meeting 15.000 fans.MARTA IS THE ONLY ONE Britney has asked to get out.

03.Britney has proved countless times that she's a polite person.Yes,she can become shy,anxious and unapproachable but has never insulted anyone.Even with the paparazzi following her 24/7,she was polite to them,too.

04.Marta appears to have an ATTITUDE.Minutes after what happened she made a video schooling Britney on how to make money..as if Britney needs her advice,wtf.Not to mention,that as soon she entered the M&G area she confessed she told the photographer to shoot a close up,because her dress had fallen apart.

For all the above reasons,I believe that what happened was a misunderstanding.I don't buy the story that Marta is an angel,and Britney is the devil,simply because i have seen how Britney reacts and how polite she is for 20 years now.I won't believe someone who I just found out.

I find snobbery absolutely a horrible personality trait to have! It's such a turnoff for me. I remember when I was a little kid, some of the popular kids were snobby towards me, like I was a piece of trash, or something. It makes a person feel low, and it makes people feel small. 

I will keep supporting Britney, but if this goes on for a few more years, she can say bye to one fan. One, or two, small, incidents, may be just a bad day. 20, or 30, meets like that, and there's smoke. And 30, or 40? That's not just a fluke anymore, it's a part of your personality!

Guest Arckangel
2 minutes ago, erieta_92 said:

For all the above reasons,I believe that what happened was a misunderstanding.

I believe that that's a strong possibility. The way I see it, either Britney snapped for no valid reason (a case of severe mood swing) OR it was a huge misunderstanding. This fan believes so too:

Michael Krstyen I am SO SO sorry to hear what happened with your Britney meet and greet, I believe you!!! And I’m a huge fan of Britney’s. This is is so sad to hear. Maybe it was a huge miscommunication. And I think Britney didn’t know what to say got nervous , laughed and repeated what you said. But again I’m so sorry because my heart would have broke if this happened to me. 2764.png❤️

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=319476045471254&id=221065995312260&comment_id=324972728254919&comment_tracking={"tn"%3A"R"}

6 minutes ago, erieta_92 said:

A real fan would be devastated and crying.

Marta was devastated and she did break down and cry! That's what she explained in an interview to Jaleos.

But she was strong enough to regain her composure and immediately, still inside the venue as the concert was starting, document what had just happened. It was actually a good idea 'cause that was PROOF she was truly there at that concert venue that day. In another video, in a hotel room (I think) with a friend, she shows her VIP pass and everything! It's PROOF she's documenting on camera, and that's good!

Yes, Britney WAS her idol, WAS her icon, and all that immediately stopped after Britney just laughed in her face and mocked her: "Oh! You've paid a lot? Hi! Hi! Hi! I'm sorry!" I'd be ROYALLY pissed too! @jokobitch, an actual Britney fan, wrote that being in Marta's position, instead of begging and apologizing, they would have let Britney have it! "I’d say some nasty *** **** to Britney and everyone else if she f**king laughed in my face about how much money I paid . ***** don’t make me go there." Full quote:

Not everybody reacts to situations and incidents in the same manner. A reaction that doesn't make sense to you may very well make sense to another.

Marta's interview with Jaleos: 

The Fury of Britney Spears Against a Spanish Fan Who Paid 950 Euros To See Her
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.elespanol.com%2Fcorazon%2Fcelebrities%2F20180829%2Ffuria-britney-spears-espanola-pago-euros-verla%2F333716900_0.html
https://www.elespanol.com/corazon/celebrities/20180829/furia-britney-spears-espanola-pago-euros-verla/333716900_0.html

Archived