Meet and Greet Experience Shared by Michelle — Aug. 31st, Birmingham

Guest Arckangel

Guest Arckangel

Now, here's a new meet and greet experience shared by Michelle.

Yes! There are quite some positive meet and greet experiences, but those bad experiences matter just as much, and Britney and her team are at fault. G*D bless Marta.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Daniel said:

Maybe she didnt know that you had to go in expecting the worst and hoping for the best lol

i personally didn't go in expecting the worst, i went in not expecting much and it was just a bonus to me that she was being very polite and sweet! i think what it is some people expect too much from the m&g! (i think it helped because i'd already met her before so i knew to be calm/friendly and not over the top)

We don't really know what's wrong with Britney, but one we thing is that they don't need money. The tour is doing great (sold out) so why they keep doing this to Britney, she obviously doesn't want to keep doing M&G's and it's not fair to pay that amount of money to see if you're lucky enough to get a nice experience. Sick of it. 

Guest Arckangel

@Freakshow__ Yeah. At this point, it's like a lottery game, hoping you'll catch her on her good mood, and you need to be extremely self-conscious as not to commit a "mistake". Marta literally got DAMNED to the PITS OF HELL by Godney. I seriously believe Britney should apologize to her. If I were Larry, I'd encourage her to reach out to her and sincerely apologize.

I'm not a psychologist, but I can tell Marta is affected and traumatized by that event. Just read her words! It's so shitty and unfair! She's been following Britney since day 1, she spent a lot on her over the years, she spent a lot to go see and meet her, and now, she's suffering emotionally as a result.

She was literally shaking as she left the meet and greet room, and she broke down and cried! She swore on her late father's memory (he passed away last year) that she's telling the truth, and I do believe her.

30 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Now, here's a new meet and greet experience shared by Michelle.

Yes! There are quite some positive meet and greet experiences, but those bad experiences matter just as much, and Britney and her team are at fault. G*D bless Marta.

God bless Marta? She trying to contact Perez Hilton of all people. :sofedup:

Anyone who had a bad M&G experience should contact Britney's management or Live Nation. If enough people complain, they might change something or just drop the whole thing. Contacting a scumbag like Perez won't do anything, we're past 2009, no one cares for his dumb opinions.

I suppose it all depends on how you come across, even if you unintentionally come across a certain way because of nerviosity or something similar. 

I don’t understand what people expect. Surely, someone who buys a meet and great follows Britney in some sort of way and should know how they can turn out. Just don’t expect having a tea with her. It’s a photo option and not a 30 Minute private talk :whatitellu:

just interesting how this Marta girl is trying to get so much publicity with this and this girl now too, when other people posted on here that they enjoyed last nights meet and great

2 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

I suppose it all depends on how you come across, even if you unintentionally come across a certain way because of nerviosity or something similar. 

I don’t understand what people expect. Surely, someone who buys a meet and great follows Britney in some sort of way and should know how they can turn out. Just don’t expect having a tea with her. It’s a photo option and not a 30 Minute private talk :whatitellu:

just interesting how this Marta girl is trying to get so much publicity with this and this girl now too, when other people posted on here that they enjoyed last nights meet and great

i agree with this so much! britney acts dependent on how you come across! (we've all known this for years since POM started)

Guest Arckangel
11 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i agree with this so much! britney acts dependent on how you come across! (we've all known this for years since POM started)

What does that mean? That all those who had bad or lacklustre experiences are at fault and were "too this", "too that" or had unrealistic expectations? I have now read a number of experiences, and all those fans behaved the same way you did. This is what I've just said! Fans now need to be very self-conscious as not to commit a "mistake", appear to be "too this" or "too that"! That's ridiculous!

I'm sure the vast majority of fans act normally in Brit's presence. It's Her Majesty that should analyse her own demeanour, and she should learn to be more humble and grateful she still has fans willing to spend a small fortune for a quick photo op with her. A minimum of human interaction and responsiveness is not asking too much, especially at that price! Not one fan is expecting a 30 minute talk and a cup of tea with her. Come on! I've always defended Britney, but now, it's her fault! Her team's too! They're f**king greedy, and they should have stopped those meet and greets as soon as they realized she wasn't feeling them in 2011, and they're selling way too many of them, hence all the rushing. It's all a senseless money-grab.

20 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

No shade, i dont know how often u visit concerts and to how many m&gs u have been, but Ive been to some and let me tell you they were much cheaper and much much better and longer 

29 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@Freakshow__ Yeah. At this point, it's like a lottery game, hoping you'll catch her on her good mood, and you need to be extremely self-conscious as not to commit a "mistake". Marta literally got DAMNED to the PITS OF HELL by Godney. I seriously believe Britney should apologize to her. If I were Larry, I'd encourage her to reach out to her and sincerely apologize.

I'm not a psychologist, but I can tell Marta is affected and traumatized by that event. Just read her words! It's so shitty and unfair! She's been following Britney since day 1, she spent a lot on her over the years, she spent a lot to go see and meet her, and now, she's suffering emotionally as a result.

She was literally shaking as she left the meet and greet room, and she broke down and cried! She swore on her late father's memory (he passed away last year) that she's telling the truth, and I do believe her.

I couldn't agre more with you... I really feel for Marta. I'm 100% confident she's being completely honest... I hope they reach out of her but we know they wont :( 

6 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

No shade, i dont know how often u visit concerts and to how many m&gs u have been, but Ive been to some and let me tell you they were much cheaper and much much better and longer 

I go to a lot of concerts but never to a meet and great because I believe for the amount of money you pay it’s not worth it (especially if it’s a meet and great with Britney). 

14 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

What does that mean? That all those who had bad or lacklustre experiences are at fault and were "too this", "too that" or had unrealistic expectations? I have now read a number of experiences, and all those fans behaved the same way you did. This is what I've just said! Fans now need to be very self-conscious as not to commit a "mistake", appear to be "too this" or "too that"! That's ridiculous!

I'm sure the vast majority of fans act normally in Brit's presence. It's Her Majesty that should analyse her own demeanour, and she should learn to be more humble and grateful she still has fans willing to spend a small fortune for a quick photo op with her. A minimum of human interaction and responsiveness is not asking too much, especially at that price! Not one fan is expecting a 30 minute talk and a cup of tea with her. Come on! I've always defended Britney, but now, it's her fault! Her team's too! They're f**king greedy, and they should have stopped those meet and greets as soon as they realized she wasn't feeling them in 2011, and they're selling way too many of them, hence all the rushing. It's all a senseless money-grab.

AMEN. Holy crap anyone defending Brit in this case is pathetic, tons of people already stated that she's a grown woman/adult, and if she is incapable of providing a BASIC convo /human interaction, for EVERY SINGLE PERSON, then she should stop doing M&Gs at all. it's a lot of money and she acts like a greedy little girl throwing tantrums and dgaf.

srsly, as someone said she should take a break and go work to walmart, working 8-13 hours a day not just 2 hours on stage, dealing with hundreds of customers, then she would have the right to ***** about something.:nochillbrit:

• Content Curators
57 minutes ago, King Daniel said:

Can u please let me know which meet and greets? I’ve been to some and mine were very short as well. I wanna know which celebs offer longer ones.

4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Can u please let me know which meet and greets? I’ve been to some and mine were very short as well. I wanna know which celebs offer longer ones.

Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Katy Perry - my M&Gs with Rihanna and Selena were amazing, about 3-4 minutes and they always make sure that you get the picture you want + they are amazingly sweet , Miley was touchy a funny and Katy Perry ASKED US about the city and work lol 

Archived