She's clearly Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin. Which one do you prefer?

Britney x Irene

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's Friday and I saw some Britney pics from 2007 I've remembered how much I liked Britney's body between 2007-2009. She was toned but still very feminine. Of course she is still very feminine now and her dedication to sports & health is really admirable. But of course we can have preferences. 

Let's post here our fav Britney body pics and answer the poll. P.S. positive vibes only  :kiss:

So here are my favorites:

1021-01.jpg

Relaxes_By_The_Pool_at_The_Ritz_Carlton_

UTB_HARBOUR_2528202529.jpg

Well, she WAS Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin.

It's been so long since she looked remotely "big". :queenflopga:

I love Fitney because it reflects on the energy she puts in her dancing. During tres early POM revamped show in 2016, she was on fire, to me, the iHeart Radio performance was Currentney's peak, from the outfit, the energy to the attitude and choreography as a whole. :lessons:

It frustrates me now that she has that killer body we haven't gotten a proper music video, an old school choreo (as she used to) that shows the world she's got it back after so long. :yaknow:

8 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

That was perfection: skinny waist, juicy *** and ****. Her current body looks great too. I don't know what she did but her *** got bigger again and her waist remained slim:

Literally her best body since ITZ era 

OMG WHAT DID HE TRIED TO DO?!? And the dancer GOT f**king SHOOK HAHAAHAHh

Archived