Russia & The Baltic States

Osprey1464

Has Britney ever done any concerts in Russia or in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) over her career? Just curious. I know lots of artists do play there, whilst others seem to completely leave out Eastern Europe from all their tours. Or they may sometimes play Czech Republic or Hungary but don't venture any further East. Does Britney have many fans in Eastern Europe and do they usually travel to Western Europe to see her, if she doesn't play in their area, or don't they bother?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Only Russia, she went there on tours few times, but no Baltic states, the only time she went to Poland was to promote her lingerie collection. She never visited Latvia or Lithuania tho.

Thanks for the info. I think it's a shame she hasn't played Latvia or Lithuania. They're great countries and their beautiful capital cities Riga and Vilnius (I've visited both) both have good music venues for artists to perform in, especially Riga's large arena. I bet Baltic State music fans get pretty fed up at times that many of the favourite musical idols always ignore their area and always play the usual predictable Western European countries like France, Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium Denmark, Netherlands and Scandinavia and so often ignore most of the countries that were once behind the Iron Curtain! I mean these countries have changed drastically since their Communist days of nearly 30 years ago! The Baltic Capital cities are fantastic. They're not at all like their former selves when they were part of the Soviet Union! They're now thriving modern cities with great economies and culture today and I'm sure any big name artists who DO play there probably get a great reception from their appreciative fans! :)

Archived