Circus tour promo in Vegas!

TylerTremallose

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s  been there for years now, but still soooo random. 

Its almost like walking around and seeing an ad for “The Little Mermaid - own it on VHS today!” at Disneyland. 

Side note: Am I the only person experiencing just an overall shitty time with the mobile version of this site? It’s got lag for days and the ads are embarrassingly intrusive and excessive... also for some reason my keyboard autocorrects with nonsensical words and phrases and the whole keyboard disappears while typing. No such issue with any other sites. Typing this post has taken 15 minutes :omg:

1 hour ago, patr!ckjean said:

It’s  been there for years now, but still soooo random. 

Its almost like walking around and seeing an ad for “The Little Mermaid - own it on VHS today!” at Disneyland. 

Side note: Am I the only person experiencing just an overall shitty time with the mobile version of this site? It’s got lag for days and the ads are embarrassingly intrusive and excessive... also for some reason my keyboard autocorrects with nonsensical words and phrases and the whole keyboard disappears while typing. No such issue with any other sites. Typing this post has taken 15 minutes :omg:

That’s why I use an ad block on my phone for this site. The ads here are just ridiculous. Come on Jordan. 

giphy.gif

That's not an ad or the Circus Tour though it's an ad for The Sugar Factory. Have you ever been to one? I've been to like 4 and they use celeb photos to show their endorsements in all of them. Most of the pics are like 10 years old. They use the pic of Britney in her Circus ringleader jacket holding the lollipop a lot.

9 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That's not an ad or the Circus Tour though it's an ad for The Sugar Factory. Have you ever been to one? I've been to like 4 and they use celeb photos to show their endorsements in all of them. Most of the pics are like 10 years old. They use the pic of Britney in her Circus ringleader jacket holding the lollipop a lot.

except it is a circus tour promo..

they literally sold these to promote their pops and her tour at the same time..which is why it was a circus tour pop...yes ive been to many of them, although my last couple trips to vegas, they havent had the pops in stores that i visited, so i dont think they even make them anymore..lol

5 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

except it is a circus tour promo..

they literally sold these to promote their pops and her tour at the same time..which is why it was a circus tour pop...yes ive been to many of them, although my last couple trips to vegas, they havent had the pops in stores that i visited, so i dont think they even make them anymore..lol

it's an ad for the pops, not the tour. they are tour pops but there's nothing on the ad about the tour except where it says "tour" lol the call to action is to buy the pops. where it says "tour" is to describe the pops - they are britney tour pops that they are advertising.

16 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They also use one of her and her sons. Jayden is a baby in that one.

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

it's an ad for the pops, not the tour. they are tour pops but there's nothing on the ad about the tour except where it says "tour" lol the call to action is to buy the pops. where it says "tour" is to describe the pops - they are britney tour pops that they are advertising.

considering the ad literally says 

"The Circus Starring Britney Spears Tour" with lollipop added on under it..
its still a circus tour promo :)

and this was considered Circus Tour merchandise as well..

4 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

considering the ad literally says 

"The Circus Starring Britney Spears Tour" with lollipop added on under it..
its still a circus tour promo :)

and this was considered Circus Tour merchandise as well..

You didnt read my post lol. I work in the ad industry so I know what's up but it's ok lol.

Archived