Intro

BlackoutExtreme

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a vid for POM 1.0 they showed the most iconic moments of her career, the snake, the kiss with Madonna, DWAD tour, Oops at the VMAs etc... but then it got scrapped since the beginning of POM 2.0 and instead of that cool intro we got a random instrumental and her dancers dancing all over the stage :imok:

That’s so pathetic of her team/tour designer (is she has one). She is 20 years into her career. Everything she does or puts out should be top of the line. For as consistent as she has been throughout her entire career as a artsit for Jive/RCA they should be drowning her in money for advertising and promotion. I think it’s so sad that everything she is currently doing is so underwhelming and disrespectful to Britney as a human. She deserves more. 

Maybe this is why she looks so uninterested in everything. She really needs to stand up for herself. She needs to know that she’s worth more than what her team is showing to her. 

Britney the artist/performer/icon/lengend truly deserves top of the line everything. 

1 hour ago, Do Somethin' said:

There was a vid for POM 1.0 they showed the most iconic moments of her career, the snake, the kiss with Madonna, DWAD tour, Oops at the VMAs etc... but then it got scrapped since the beginning of POM 2.0 and instead of that cool intro we got a random instrumental and her dancers dancing all over the stage :imok:

You forgot to add "and a lot of Femme Fatale tour footage" :shadelaugh:

1 hour ago, Do Somethin' said:

Tbh I hated that intro and I much prefer how it starts now. It was too FFT heavy, and I choose to forget that tour happened

7 minutes ago, WAVES said:

Tbh I hated that intro and I much prefer how it starts now. It was too FFT heavy, and I choose to forget that tour happened

I agree about the FFT, they didn't even included the live in Hawaii (Live and More) the ITZ special yet it was full of FFT footage :imok:

12 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Thanks for answering .... maybe someone can remember and post it here again

La vitesse de la lumière qui dévoile le son résonne à l’oreille.
Où est-ce ? De qui devons-nous avoir peur ?
Les désespérés divulguent leurs secrets.
Les vertueux tirent leurs épées.
Miroirs brisés reçus parmi les seigneurs.
Il y a plus que ce que l'on voit, que ce qui est vu.
Le miracle sanglant sera rétabli par l’aveugle.

28 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

La vitesse de la lumière qui dévoile le son résonne à l’oreille.
Où est-ce ? De qui devons-nous avoir peur ?
Les désespérés divulguent leurs secrets.
Les vertueux tirent leurs épées.
Miroirs brisés reçus parmi les seigneurs.
Il y a plus que ce que l'on voit, que ce qui est vu.
Le miracle sanglant sera rétabli par l’aveugle.

my mother tongue is French and that doesn't make any sense whatsoever :yesokay:

Archived