The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I just wanna know, what we’re the prices of tickets??? Cause the resale prices were not worth it, but I just wanna know if Britneys team reasonably priced these tickets:nochillbrit: 

i also wanna say that this show wasn’t bad, in terms of POM. Except for the remix in slave. That can be scrapped.

That remix is a travesty. Bring back the (Light your *** on fire) remix of slave please

How are some of you guys still excited for the rest of the tour after the MESS that was last night? I had in mind buying a ticket for one of her shows in Europe, but now I refuse to do it. I'm not gonna spend my hard earned money on someone who doesn't sing, doesn't dance and visibly doesn't give two flying ***** about it.

Come for me if you want, but I'm exhausted of defending her when someone laughs at her skills. They are right and there's nothing we can do about it. Sorry Britney, but you are begging for the backlash at this point.

2 minutes ago, OohOohStarbucks said:

How are some of you guys still excited for the rest of the tour after the MESS that was last night? I had in mind buying a ticket for one of her shows in Europe, but now I refuse to do it. I'm not gonna spend my hard earned money on someone who doesn't sing, doesn't dance and visibly doesn't give two flying ***** about it.

Come for me if you want, but I'm exhausted of defending her when someone laughs at her skills. They are right and there's nothing we can do about it. Sorry Britney, but you are begging for the backlash at this point.

the same goes for me.

I just watched a video compilation from last night's show and it wasn't bad at all. The show looks good overall, not like any of her previous tours production wise but it's still entertaining and the setlist plays a big part on it. Her outfits were all bad but at least they didn't make her look like a walking brick. Her body and face looked amazing and that's great. I think people will like it when they see it live :mhm:

Tragic.

A lot of my friends in England are going to see her next month and I'm genuinely worried about their reactions.

I wish people didn't know how much of a stan I am, because this is going to be brought up to my attention for a long *** time by my friends. I may convince them to see their tickets.

2 hours ago, Wayne said:

Here in the uk we are brutal! 

If she does this here it will be like the Australia leg of the circus tour. 

I don't think it will, the UK seem to love her since her breakdown. People here only seem to have good things to say about her (only in my experience of course!!)

12 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I don't think it will, the UK seem to love her since her breakdown. People here only seem to have good things to say about her (only in my experience of course!!)

She was really popular here at that time but she struggled selling when femme fatale was here 

Archived